Global rom V9.6.6.0.OEDMIFD ready to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

omer919

Nov 27, 2016
Its actually funny lol, I posted the link to the global rom first.
People used the link and posted it all over the place.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Its actually funny lol, I posted the link to the global rom first.
People used the link and posted it all over the place.

kskan24

Sep 9, 2018
I tried to install this zip on twrp but it's stuck on the mi logo after flashing. My previous MIUI is on non antirollback china rom 9.6.9.0. Does anyone know how to flash this?

Steelrock

Nov 1, 2014
I tried to install this zip on twrp but it's stuck on the mi logo after flashing. My previous MIUI is on non antirollback china rom 9.6.9.0. Does anyone know how to flash this?

I think that you can't go from china to global (and vice versa) with recovery rom (which that is). You need fastboot one flashing with mi flash tool.

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
The rom is bot listed in en.miui.com

Its mostly not official
It's official, passes verification with 4 Xiaomi servers and installs no problem on Global devices with locked bootloader via stock recovery.

What's the deal with this - is it safe?
Safe for Global devices only!!! And no any bugs encountered for the short time I tested it...

Reactions: mikejasonsmith

mikejasonsmith

Nov 11, 2009
It's official, passes verification with 4 Xiaomi servers and installs no problem on Global devices with locked bootloader via stock recovery.

Safe for Global devices only!!! And no any bugs encountered for the short time I tested it...

What do you mean 'global devices onky'? I have flashed the China stable ROM. Can I flash this using stock recovery?

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
What do you mean 'global devices onky'? I have flashed the China stable ROM. Can I flash this using stock recovery?
English sealed box with "Global Version" sticker, European style charger plug, locked bootloader, running Global OEDMIFD MIUI.
If that's your phone then yes, you can flash it with stock Xiaomi recovery either via System update > Chose package from storage or in recovery(see this).
BTW no ARB on 9.6.6.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: McNoob

samson09

May 18, 2010
What should I do to install global Rom if I have a Chinese original Rom? Any instructions please.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone