• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Global Rom

Search This thread

pacopa21

Oct 26, 2013
The ROMs Chinese are in the Chinese Baidu but I can't find the way to download it, since I don't understand that it asks for a password.
Global no idea

Last edited:

samuk190

Jun 9, 2013
santo andré
The ROMs Chinese are in the Chinese Baidu but I can't find the way to download it, since I don't understand that it asks for a password.
Global no idea
it need a baidu account. This company is weird, realme gt global launched but no signal of stock rom file!

there are european versions online but i am not able to install them. can anyone help?
Could you please describe your problem a bit more? Like, at which step of the update do you got problems? What did you already tried to solve it?

Jan 19, 2012
Hamburg
Could you please describe your problem a bit more? Like, at which step of the update do you got problems? What did you already tried to solve it?
yes of course. I follow the instruktions on the realme site. Since i have the CN version of the phone i think thats why it does not work. whenever i select the update package it says " Verification failed". i tried some adb sideload without success

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-22-18-25-11-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-22-18-25-11-02.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Sony make.belive

pacopa21

Oct 26, 2013
We already know something more global version RMX2202_11_A.09, with the same kernel and baseband version as Chinese version.
👇Photo versión Spain

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts