• Note 20 ultra

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread
I'm having this weird glow around the hole punch and at the top of the notification bar in my Note 20 Ultra. Does anyone know what the problem is? and i saw many people have the same problem same problem. noticed it 2 weeks ago.
FB_IMG_1634076621963.jpg
FB_IMG_1634076619540.jpg
FB_IMG_1634076612319.jpg

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Maybe a 3rd app you loaded... that one your showing ain't allowed on my devices🤣
Try in safe mode.
Clear system cache.
Try at different refresh rates.
Test with ScreenTest.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Interesting. It's the blue driver pushing out more than it should be.
Blue pixels are usually the first to die.
Just the opposite of deminished light output, they are putting out too much.

It's either firmware flaw or an issue with the hardware in the display matrix. There are thousands of drivers in that matrix.

Maybe go with black or near black wallpaper for now. You'll get better SOT battery life too. It seems to be a definite defect of some kind. If it really irritates you... factory warranty it or return it.
At this price point I be irritated...

Reactions: piposalahsalah

Adnan3080

Jul 26, 2022
I'm having this weird glow around the hole punch and at the top of the notification bar in my Note 20 Ultra. Does anyone know what the problem is? and i saw many people have the same problem same problem. noticed it 2 weeks ago.View attachment 5431809View attachment 5431811

I'm having this weird glow around the hole punch and at the top of the notification bar in my Note 20 Ultra. Does anyone know what the problem is? and i saw many people have the same problem same problem. noticed it 2 weeks ago.View attachment 5431809View attachment 5431811View attachment 5431813
Did this lead to more display related issues ? or is it still the same ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having this weird glow around the hole punch and at the top of the notification bar in my Note 20 Ultra. Does anyone know what the problem is? and i saw many people have the same problem same problem. noticed it 2 weeks ago.
    FB_IMG_1634076621963.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634076619540.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634076612319.jpg
    Which are spared?
    Which are the worst?
    blue and gray
    Interesting. It's the blue driver pushing out more than it should be.
    Blue pixels are usually the first to die.
    Just the opposite of deminished light output, they are putting out too much.

It's either firmware flaw or an issue with the hardware in the display matrix. There are thousands of drivers in that matrix.

Maybe go with black or near black wallpaper for now. You'll get better SOT battery life too. It seems to be a definite defect of some kind. If it really irritates you... factory warranty it or return it.
    At this price point I be irritated...