GMS Installer (Google Play) 100% works for all Huawei devices

Search This thread

heindrix

Account currently disabled
Jul 25, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
Greetings,

Actually i own Nova 2s, but i'll just share it here because no specific forum for Nova 2s.

After a few days scratching head and crying loud trying to find out why when i open Google Play Store it's just stuck on circular loading screen, i finally came down to the solution.
For all of you who think it's maybe ROM's fault, it's not.
It's pure GApps' fault, specifically it's com.google.android.gms A.K.A Google Play Services.
Not long ago, you can find an app named GMS Installer in HiApp market, and Huawei decided to trash it, so that's why you can't find it anymore in HiApp market.
GMS Installer is the solution for this issue.

Download the GMS Installer and install the APK, open the app, and press One Touch Installation, your device will automatically reboot and automatically install Google Play Services in Huawei eRecovery.
After your device booting back into system, check in Apps if the Google Play Services installed correctly.
After that, you can download the rest from APKMirror : Google Account Manager, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Keep in mind you should download version that fit to your android version.
You can even update the Google Play Services to the latest version using the apk's from APKMirror, don't worry it will works.
That's it!

[LINKS]
GMS INSTALLER 1.2.0 :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdS-Fp9684c9E47hr9Hh3FaIlvLrkHzl

Last edited:

zallaevan

Jul 15, 2018
Apps not working.

Hi,
I have installed the gms installer with eRecovey, not with TWRP, and the apks from apkmirror.com. The apps didn't wanted to work... Can u please attach the links to the exact versions that you are using? Thanks.

-SKYLINE-

May 25, 2007
Just tried this on a Nova 2 Plus which was upgraded to Oreo and had problems not accessing anything Google. I can confirm that it works.... But for some reason Google Services Framework from apkmirror would not install. Otherwise, so far so good.

zallaevan

Jul 15, 2018
you just have to install the APK normally, and open the app.
please try again and follow the instructions properly.
I just tried with installing GMS installer, and then switching to Chinese AppGallery market, and installing the official Play Store app. Then just install and update everything from Play Store, and voilà.:good:

jmeng249

Sep 25, 2018
when I clicked for GMS installer one touch installation it required me to uninstall all my google apps however it will not let me delete Google Services Updater because i do not have it downloaded on my honor 6X in the first place. why is this and I cant find this app anywhere to download and then uninstall again so what should I do?

Reactions: maaarcangelo

dansksun

Jan 19, 2011
This works in Honor 8 max (and this phone is not rooted)

This works in Honor 8 max (and this phone is not rooted)

alyssoncamilo

Dec 24, 2018
Honor 10 lite EMUI 9.0.1 Chinese ROM

Folks, I've been in China and bought two devices honor 10 lite EMUI 9.0.1, but can't make Google Play Store works. I can download and install it, but the app doesn't start. Any suggestion to help me avoid loosing two devices?

Last edited:

papandreas

Oct 19, 2010
Folks, I've been in China and bought two devices honor 10 lite EMUI 9.0.1, but can't make Google Play Store works. I can download and install it, but the app doesn't start. Any suggestion to help me avoid loosing two devices?
Hi ! yes, i have Honor 10 Lite from China too. And , yes, Play market cant start. Google service too cant start. I try make Play Market different method, but all not working. Huawei make block for Play Market in new version model and new firmwares.

d20502191

Jan 3, 2019
Hello sirs

I am european citizent and currently for some day in China where i bought a Huawei Honor 8c BKK-AL10 with EMUI 8.2. I have tried many apk gms installers. The one mentioned here when i try to install does no when give the option "INSTALL ANYWAY" . I am desperate.please help.

ozvandroid

Mar 20, 2011
Mexico
Hello sirs

I am european citizent and currently for some day in China where i bought a Huawei Honor 8c BKK-AL10 with EMUI 8.2. I have tried many apk gms installers. The one mentioned here when i try to install does no when give the option "INSTALL ANYWAY" . I am desperate.please help.

I had the same issue, the hiApp or some security app blocked me to install the GMSInstaller because it was flaged as dangerous. You can install it from a computer via ADB
I suggest you to download minimal ADB Tool https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
Then copy the GMSInstaller to the ADB folder

Then in the device under development options > Debugging, uncheck the option "Verify apps over USB" that will allow ADB to install apps without a promtp.

Connect the device to the PC and grant debugging permission when asked

Just use adb install package.apk where package is the name of the GMS installer you have

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I've already installed GMS and stuff, but i have a problem, some apps are not available for installation from Google Play Store.

If i try to install the APK manually i get this message:

"The installation package uses a shared directory that does not exist" and the app wont install.

If i try to install via ADB i get this message in the ADB console:

"[apppackage] requires unavailable shared library com.google.android.maps; failing!"

i get this errors with some apps, and i dont know how to solve this

revjamescarver

Sep 23, 2012
Tucson
Google services

I had the same issue, the hiApp or some security app blocked me to install the GMSInstaller because it was flaged as dangerous. You can install it from a computer via ADB
I suggest you to download minimal ADB Tool https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
Then copy the GMSInstaller to the ADB folder

Then in the device under development options > Debugging, uncheck the option "Verify apps over USB" that will allow ADB to install apps without a promtp.

Connect the device to the PC and grant debugging permission when asked

Just use adb install package.apk where package is the name of the GMS installer you have

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I've already installed GMS and stuff, but i have a problem, some apps are not available for installation from Google Play Store.

If i try to install the APK manually i get this message:

"The installation package uses a shared directory that does not exist" and the app wont install.

If i try to install via ADB i get this message in the ADB console:

"[apppackage] requires unavailable shared library com.google.android.maps; failing!"

i get this errors with some apps, and i dont know how to solve this
That's a problem with every Chinese variant of phones, phones sold in China are not allowed to have Google services, not the phones fault it's the Chinese government. You can sideload "usually" but on some devices it may be blocked by the firmware. If you don't have success sideloading the APK packages you may have to go rebranding to a European or international variant.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings,

Actually i own Nova 2s, but i'll just share it here because no specific forum for Nova 2s.

After a few days scratching head and crying loud trying to find out why when i open Google Play Store it's just stuck on circular loading screen, i finally came down to the solution.
    For all of you who think it's maybe ROM's fault, it's not.
    It's pure GApps' fault, specifically it's com.google.android.gms A.K.A Google Play Services.
    Not long ago, you can find an app named GMS Installer in HiApp market, and Huawei decided to trash it, so that's why you can't find it anymore in HiApp market.
    GMS Installer is the solution for this issue.

Download the GMS Installer and install the APK, open the app, and press One Touch Installation, your device will automatically reboot and automatically install Google Play Services in Huawei eRecovery.
    After your device booting back into system, check in Apps if the Google Play Services installed correctly.
    After that, you can download the rest from APKMirror : Google Account Manager, Google Calendar Sync, Google Contacts Sync, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Keep in mind you should download version that fit to your android version.
    You can even update the Google Play Services to the latest version using the apk's from APKMirror, don't worry it will works.
    That's it!

[LINKS]
    GMS INSTALLER 1.2.0 :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdS-Fp9684c9E47hr9Hh3FaIlvLrkHzl
    You should mention that is for root only.

Enviado desde mi BLA-L29 mediante Tapatalk

no need to root.
    Hi,
    I have installed the gms installer with eRecovey, not with TWRP, and the apks from apkmirror.com. The apps didn't wanted to work... Can u please attach the links to the exact versions that you are using? Thanks.

you just have to install the APK normally, and open the app.
    please try again and follow the instructions properly.
    when I clicked for GMS installer one touch installation it required me to uninstall all my google apps however it will not let me delete Google Services Updater because i do not have it downloaded on my honor 6X in the first place. why is this and I cant find this app anywhere to download and then uninstall again so what should I do?
    I am having the same problem as well,
    have you founded any solution to it????

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Could you fix the GMS issue for Huawei EMUI 9.0 android Pie system?

I am having this problem with Honor lite 10
    have you founded a solution for it???