• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GMS on Huawei MatePad Pro (MRX-W09)

Search This thread

Adamb03

Oct 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
Since several days I've been looking for a solution to install the GMS on my Huawei MatePad Pro (MRX-W09).
I tried several solutions, Googlefier, LzPlay etc... All unsuccessful.

I also tried to downgrade the firmware, with 2 roms that I found but I couldn't launch the update via recovery ...

I don't really know what to do anymore, does anyone have a solution ?

T

Tech-Ex

Hello everyone,
Since several days I've been looking for a solution to install the GMS on my Huawei MatePad Pro (MRX-W09).
I tried several solutions, Googlefier, LzPlay etc... All unsuccessful.

I also tried to downgrade the firmware, with 2 roms that I found but I couldn't launch the update via recovery ...

I don't really know what to do anymore, does anyone have a solution ?

Can you share the ROMs, maybe I can try

G

Guigs2109

Yes, can you upload the ROMs, i want to try.

Can you usb the OTC USB?

Diens1

May 15, 2014
You only can downgrading your firmware.
Which firmware do you have installed?
Which firmware did you downloaded?

willydestroy

Nov 15, 2020
I'm the same, my firmware is MRX-W09 10.1.0.180 C432E135R1P135 but I can't find any available firmware to downgrade my version

pongchantech

Nov 22, 2020
How do you fine Based software version *#*#2846579#*#* If your device is Matepad pro wifi not have phone feature to call this code?

Seresseran1

Nov 23, 2020
How do you fine Based software version *#*#2846579#*#* If your device is Matepad pro wifi not have phone feature to call this code?

if you have wifi version of matepad pro (like me) to find the Base software version, you have to use the "calculator" program.

Open Calculator and turn it to landscape mode

AND WRITE ()()2846579()()
Use parathesis instead of asterisks and square symbol. I found this information very diffucult.
I have succesfully downgraded my matepad pro from 10.1.0.180 to 10.1.0.131.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I have the same issue. It does not downgrade at all from version 10.1.0.180

Use the "Huawei Firmware Finder" app. You can use it on PC or on your tablet. 10.1.0.131 version downgraded my tablet. I think versions higher than 10.1.0.150 will not work with Googlefier.
After you find the approved firmware, you can use Hisuite and Hisuiteproxy to downgrade. Mine succesfully downgraded, but after downgrade, tablet booted 3 times and said "Data partition corrupt" and "low level format" required. But after format booted up normally. Do not panic and wait. All your data will be lost. Make a backup if you have important files.

Reactions: egolgeli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if you have wifi version of matepad pro (like me) to find the Base software version, you have to use the "calculator" program.

Open Calculator and turn it to landscape mode

AND WRITE ()()2846579()()
    Use parathesis instead of asterisks and square symbol. I found this information very diffucult.
    I have succesfully downgraded my matepad pro from 10.1.0.180 to 10.1.0.131.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I have the same issue. It does not downgrade at all from version 10.1.0.180

Use the "Huawei Firmware Finder" app. You can use it on PC or on your tablet. 10.1.0.131 version downgraded my tablet. I think versions higher than 10.1.0.150 will not work with Googlefier.
    After you find the approved firmware, you can use Hisuite and Hisuiteproxy to downgrade. Mine succesfully downgraded, but after downgrade, tablet booted 3 times and said "Data partition corrupt" and "low level format" required. But after format booted up normally. Do not panic and wait. All your data will be lost. Make a backup if you have important files.