• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GNex stuck in boot loop since 4.3 flash

Search This thread

agent47er

Aug 16, 2012
Delhi
Few hours before this post I flashed a rooted version of android 4.3 from the thread by "Carlos_Manuel". However, following that the supersu was not working I flashed the supersu binaries over the ROM from TWRP. Since then, it is stuck in boot loop at the Google Logo. Tried flashing PA, Sourcery, CM but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
Fix it by flashing factory images! do a full wipe, you can get imprtant stuff from your Nexus by using adb pull commands!

Users was blaming me when they screwed their Nexus with the root files!
I can successfully even flash old root files and no bootloops but ofc. root wont work if using those old root files.

Reactions: bluizzo

NeoMagus

Mar 3, 2010
East Coast
Ok, I am paranoid and want to be sure about this. I am in the same boat as the OP. I have a 32gb toro on twrp 2.5. I am under the impression that flashing the stock images will flash my sdcard partition and I want to pull some files if that is the case. Is there anyway to pull the files or am I stuck and need to start fresh.

You cant use the stock images they are for gsm not toro/cdma, have to use a custom zip only one is that light speed one in development right now I am waiting for muzzys but, full wipe, flash rom, gapps, supersu.

NeoMagus

Mar 3, 2010
East Coast
If you tried wiping just cache/dalvik after the flash I dont know there may be another way to get it to boot or not but yeah the factory image will start it over fresh and get you out of it

dexviajiboy

Dec 13, 2012
Golden Sandy
dexviajiboy.blogspot.com
Few hours before this post I flashed a rooted version of android 4.3 from the thread by "Carlos_Manuel". However, following that the supersu was not working I flashed the supersu binaries over the ROM from TWRP. Since then, it is stuck in boot loop at the Google Logo. Tried flashing PA, Sourcery, CM but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

"just wipe data" in recovery after flashing, solve bootloop issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fix it by flashing factory images! do a full wipe, you can get imprtant stuff from your Nexus by using adb pull commands!

Users was blaming me when they screwed their Nexus with the root files!
    I can successfully even flash old root files and no bootloops but ofc. root wont work if using those old root files.
    thanks for your help.. but I ended up flashing factory image of 4.3 which fixed the problem. Also I wnted to ask if you know of any 4.3 kernels that have implemented high performance audio mod. So far I have tried Faux and Hybrid but both dont have it.

i dont think there's any kernel for now, give it some time and you'll get one ;)