• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Goclever Zoom.me adb connection

Search This thread

CXZa

Apr 9, 2013
Space
cxzstuff.blogspot.com

matisys

Dec 10, 2009
So, you edited the system in that img file. Is that the build.prop that comes back, or some other from nowhere?
No, I was trying to edit it 'live' in the device.

But I gave up, because finally I used SSH Droid app for remote access and LAN Drive app to manage pictures remotely via SMB - I only hope it will be stable enough to be useful, but if so - I will not need physical access to device anymore. I'm also not sure if visible buttons would not affect the way it operates.

Anyway - thank you for your entire support - without you I wouldn't manage to achieve that. :)

Valerix85

Apr 12, 2021
Hi,
I’ve the zoom.me device also, can someone explain how to change the firmware and then be able to manage it by itself? Because the app doesn’t work anymore in iOS.

thanks!

matisys

Dec 10, 2009
Hi,
Firmware modification is probably possible, but if you will follow this topic, you will find even names of applications I have installed on my Zoom.me to manage it without stock app.
I'm using Nova Launcher to manage installed apps, SSH Droid for FTP/SSH access and LANDrive to map my Zoom.me as a network drive in windows PC. That allows me to modify content of my zoom.me from PC. If you need other kind of access - I'm sure that you will find an apps which will do it for you.

Top Liked Posts