Good experiences

Search This thread

cruban

Oct 17, 2015
Hi! Anyone had a good experience with this phone? In most cases, after a month screen problems start. It's hard to find people who provide positive feedback, I only read that one person after 5 months still keeps his phone in good condition. Can anyone provide their experience?

xire68

Mar 7, 2011
Roma
Hi! Anyone had a good experience with this phone? In most cases, after a month screen problems start. It's hard to find people who provide positive feedback, I only read that one person after 5 months still keeps his phone in good condition. Can anyone provide their experience?
A falling tree is louder than a hundred growing

• Haha
Reactions: cruban

mikeyek

Aug 5, 2014
Had absolutely no issues with the screen. Love it and been using since August 2020. Definitely not worth the original price tag, but anything in the $300-$400 range makes this a great phone.

Reactions: sudman and cruban

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
I'm also on the 4th Edge since October. Finally got one made recently, and it seems the screen is fine on this one. I checked for green tint and haven't seen any, keeping my fingers crossed.

This phone is very good, especially now that custom ROMs exist. They let the phone use double tap to wake, which is a must for me.

sudman

May 29, 2009
Reading
Loving my Edge so far, espicially as I got new from Lenovo in the UK for only $275 US. No issues with the screen so far.

I keep it for the amoled display and speed. With LineageOS on it I don't get the fancy side lights, nor the edge button that allows to resize apps as needed, but, that's a small trade off for better privacy. It's fine, it's a device that works as intended. I wouldn't be too unhappy if I had to use the G Power I also have as a daily driver, though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had absolutely no issues with the screen. Love it and been using since August 2020. Definitely not worth the original price tag, but anything in the $300-$400 range makes this a great phone.
    I keep it for the amoled display and speed. With LineageOS on it I don't get the fancy side lights, nor the edge button that allows to resize apps as needed, but, that's a small trade off for better privacy. It's fine, it's a device that works as intended. I wouldn't be too unhappy if I had to use the G Power I also have as a daily driver, though.
    A falling tree is louder than a hundred growing
    #4 replacement works like a charm, but I retired it after I got One Ace
    I'm also on the 4th Edge since October. Finally got one made recently, and it seems the screen is fine on this one. I checked for green tint and haven't seen any, keeping my fingers crossed.

This phone is very good, especially now that custom ROMs exist. They let the phone use double tap to wake, which is a must for me.