Good GCAM with my settings for Poco F1

Search This thread

webvan

May 20, 2008
So I tried the Parrot "Latest" and it works ok but I seem to be missing some features :
- switch to 2x lens ? I see you can zoom up to 10x but it seems to be only digital ?
- no motion picture ?
- astrophotography is very "fast" just as fast as normal "Night Sight" and doesn't produce usable results when it's very dark.

xda-dvlprs

Jan 16, 2017
So I tried the Parrot "Latest" and it works ok but I seem to be missing some features :
- switch to 2x lens ? I see you can zoom up to 10x but it seems to be only digital ?
- no motion picture ?
- astrophotography is very "fast" just as fast as normal "Night Sight" and doesn't produce usable results when it's very dark.

I recommend parrot version on first page with my settings not latest parrot version.
-yes, only digital zoom.
-yes, no motion picture.
-yes, on my setting astrophotography is very "fast" but you can change if you want.

Still, this is the best Gcams for Poco F1.

Reactions: duttyend

xda-dvlprs

Jan 16, 2017
I can't install parrot cam. Why?

You must uninstall the gcam app with the same name on your phone
or
You should use any app cloner aplication. Simply; if you cannot install gcam app due to the package name, install this gcam apk via the app cloner app. First select the gcam apk on your phone via the app cloner and hit clone icon. Then install the cloned gcam apk via the app cloner.
Note: If you're experiencing crash, enable the "skip native libraries" option under "Cloning options" when creating cloned gcam.

How to use app cloner : https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/how-to-duplicate-clone-apps/

Diego19891989

Dec 23, 2019

orgert

Nov 17, 2012
I recommend parrot version on first page with my settings not latest parrot version.
-yes, only digital zoom.
-yes, no motion picture.
-yes, on my setting astrophotography is very "fast" but you can change if you want.

Still, this is the best Gcams for Poco F1.
but EIS is not working for me , only sanityF1 v 9.6 has working EIS

Awesomeness_1307

Jun 18, 2015
Roorkee
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
OnePlus One
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys set your 'Quality HDR+'? Do you set it to 25? I find that even at 15, the processing takes so long that the shake of my hands makes the photo blurred a little in lower light conditions.

What are your suggestions? Should I always use Night Sight in lower light conditions? Normal mode only in broad daylight?

xda-dvlprs

Jan 16, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what do you guys set your 'Quality HDR+'? Do you set it to 25? I find that even at 15, the processing takes so long that the shake of my hands makes the photo blurred a little in lower light conditions.

What are your suggestions? Should I always use Night Sight in lower light conditions? Normal mode only in broad daylight?

For parrot gcam with my settings;
Quality HDR+ : 25 (for balanced quality and speed maybe 15 but 25 is best for me)
If you are indoors with lower light conditions you should use normal mod with flash. if you are outdoor with lower light conditions you should use Night Sight.

Awesomeness_1307

Jun 18, 2015
Roorkee
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
OnePlus One
For parrot gcam with my settings;
Quality HDR+ : 25 (for balanced quality and speed maybe 15 but 25 is best for me)
If you are indoors with lower light conditions you should use normal mod with flash. if you are outdoor with lower light conditions you should use Night Sight.

With flash, the image doesn't really look natural 😢. What HDR number would you recommend if I wanted to shoot without flash at night indoors? Thank you for your advice btw.

xda-dvlprs

Jan 16, 2017
Hi, i tested many versions gcam over the weekend but Parrot's 7.0.009 final goodbye version with my settings on first page is still the best gcam.

if you want EIS on video and also motion picture you can use only this version : MGC_8.2.300_Parrot043_V5 - https://gcambrasil.com.br/devs/parrot/changelog210621/

But no matter what setting you use other gcams for photo quality Parrot's 7.0.009 is better.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE : Parrot's 7.0.009 final goodbye version GCam with detailed settings below is still the best overall. Because onFire's Gcam (based on @cstark27 's Camera PX 4.1) is good but has some bugs : slowmotion, sabre with selfie, camera sound etc... for bugs : https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog886/

Especilally shooting with flash and videos Parrot is better than onFire. onFire was better in night sight and most conditions. But things may have changed with the last iso change in the parrot settings. The parrot is very good now.

You can install and use two Gcams at the same time without any need. I think it's best to use both.

Keep in mind : after installation Clear data of the apps.

Parrot's GCam link-1 : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261647530
    Parrot's GCam link-2 : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027571020

Parrot's Gcam my settings is below.

onFire's Gcam link : https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/Autoformat_3_7.2.014.apk
    onFire's Gcam my settings is below.

I will keep updating this place when better ones come out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Parrot's Gcam :

Astrophotography, AR Playground, Slow motion and others works and also have an extra : Lens Blur.
    1080p 30/60 fps and 4K 30 fps video is stable with autofocus.

My Settings (except for the changes I made below, I left the settings as they were installed.) :

on Camera main screen settings -->
    select HDR+ Enhached : on
    select flash auto : on
    select 4:3 ratio : on (for maximum resolution)

on Settings --> Advanced -->
    HDR+ control : on
    store videos efficiently : off
    use Pixel AWB Mod : Pixel 4 XL (Default)
    Exposure Compensation : +0,6 (if you want a bit darken photo you set +0,4 or a bit lighter +0,8)
    Binary settings libraries -- >
    Use manual binary control "Libraries" : on
    Sharpness : 1.375
    Brightness noise suppression : 1.375
    Color noise reduction : 1.375
    Dehase : 1.0 (default)
    Saturation : 1.375
    Noise reduction with sharpness in shadows : 0.625
    ISO limit : 500(ISO200)
    Saturation -->
    Back camera Highlight Saturation : 1.1
    Back camera Shadow Saturation : 1.7
    Front camera Highlight Saturation : 1.0 (Default)
    Front camera Shadow Saturation : 1.6 (Default)

on Settings --> About Modification --> Advanced Settings -->
    camcorder.enable_ois : unchecked (because poco f1 don't have ois)
    camera.ois_api_supported --> unchecked (because poco f1 don't have ois)
    camera.enable_facebeauty : checked (if you want face beauty option in selfie camera)
    camera.face_boxes : checked (if you want face boxes)
    ucamera.use_immersive_rounded_corners : unchecked (if you want straight corners instead of rounded edges on camera preview)

For onFire's Gcam :

My Settings (except for the changes I made below, I left the settings as they were installed.) :

on Camera main screen settings -->
    select HDR+ Enhached : on
    select flash auto : on
    select 4:3 ratio : on (for maximum resolution)

on Settings -->
    Photo Resolution : full resolution
    Correction auto exposure : 1/2 sec. (if you want fast shooting with min. loss you set 1/15 or 1/20)
    Correction NightSight : 1/2 sec. (for balanced quality and speed)

on Settings --> PX Mod Settings -->
    AWB Calculation : Neutral Color Point
    Disable Dynamic Black Level : on (if this is off, photo is bad)
    Non-ZSL Frame Count : 30 (for speed you may set 20)
    Maximum Zoom Level : 50
    Super Res Zoom Always On : on
    Force Sabre Merge Method : Always on (if this is Always on back camera photo is better but with selfie has crash)
    Portrait Zoom : off
    Disable Face Shape Correction : off
    AI AWB for ZSL : on
    AI AWB for HDR+ Enhanced : on
    AI AWB for NightSight : on
    Automatic Maximum Exposure Time : Default
    Show Astro Buttons : on (if this is off, astro is off)

on Settings --> Lib Patcher -->
    Enable Lib Patcher : on
    Tone Curve : off
    Sharpness : 1.875
    Saturation : 1.0 (default)
    Global Luma Denoise : 1.0 (default)
    Global Chroma Denoise : 0
    Wavelet Chroma Denoise Levels (Factors of Global) -->
    Level 1 (Fine Details) : 0.125
    Level 2 (Rough Surfaces) : 0
    Level 3 (Edges) : 0.125
    Level 4 (Smooth Surfaces) : 0
    on 22-03-2020, I have tested latest parrot's gcam I have been waiting for a long time to working in pocophone f1.
    Also last fewdays I have tested latest gcam versions san1ty, onfire, the_dise, pitbull, marlin-ku, burial, urnyx05, burial and jairo_rossi too.
    Unfortunately, Still picture quality of two gcams I have shared here beat all new 7.x gcam versions :(

I think all the developers are trying to make all the functions of the new versions work devotedly. Therefore they cannot concentrate enough on the total photo quality.

Soon, I hope someone will do better newer version that works every function.
    Thanks for this. Waiting for some legend to apply these settings, backup using titanium backup and upload it for everyone lol

Why not be that legend yourself?
    I don't use telegram and those who don't can't download.
    But yes my link on first page is the same with v7.0.009 v14 final version (7.0.009.259843690) on parrot's telegram.
    I just wanted to know if it's the same, I will re-upload to my AFH so everyone can get it. Thanks for clarification, I will add it soon.
    Latest Parrot043 GCam version is 8.4.300 V1.3

I am talking for v7.0.009, lol :p