Good news! Kernel will be released soon!

Search This thread

cinmil

Dec 5, 2017
Ah, kernel source code will be released soon...!!!!
What do you think, guys!?
Hope they also release fastboot rom for this device,slow developement compare to other Xiaomi model.some basic setting like double tap to wake/sleep not exist on global rom,slow fingerpirnt sensor,push notification bug!kind of regreting a little now🤕

Reactions: koumaza

koumaza

Dec 3, 2019
Hope they also release fastboot rom for this device,slow developement compare to other Xiaomi model.some basic setting like double tap to wake/sleep not exist on global rom,slow fingerpirnt sensor,push notification bug!kind of regreting a little now🤕
Not receiving push notifications is fatal... I think too
Probably an optimization for the game, but it's not necessary.

However, I like the hardware very much.

Fastboot ROM source code will probably not be released as it is.
[email protected] or you're able to comment on the issue.

Frostum21

Jun 23, 2018
I'm hating all of this so much, a simple file, they have to upload a single file, and after 26-27 days nothing to be seen. This is not the only issue, there is another one with the same answer. It is as if air came out of thei mouths

Jbazt_katuforzs

Mar 25, 2008
Baliuag Bulacan
Im trying to ask myself why still they haven't upload the kernel source yet? There's so much hardware potential on the phone being hold back just waiting to get unleashed 😭.
Hoping they'll released it this year together with others 865 devices

sco-mito

Sep 20, 2010
Turin
i contacted them, the same Jason answered me :

Jason
(Black Shark)
Jan 25, 2021, 15:30 GMT+8
Hello
We have not released KR for BS3 yet, which would take awhile for the leadership to make such strategic decision.
Best Regards,
Black Shark Global

so.... no way...

Last blackshark i buy

Frostum21

Jun 23, 2018

Jason
(Black Shark)
Hello
We have not released KR for BS3 yet, which would take awhile for the leadership to make such strategic decision.
Best Regards,
Black Shark Global

so.... no way...

Last blackshark i buy
Ok we are not going to get anything

Jbazt_katuforzs

Mar 25, 2008
Baliuag Bulacan

Jason
(Black Shark)
Hello
Best Regards,
Black Shark Global
This is an LOL! If the LEADERS STRATEGY is to increase the sales, then releasing the kernel sources will definitely attracts more users because of the phone's development potential will increase by 10 folds.

Last edited:

Frostum21

Jun 23, 2018
We will if you stop thinking that way but instead you can comment on that github page coz the devs are replying there. Demand that we really need them to release the souces. You should get what's your $ worth and it might become your most worth it buy when they decided to release it
Comment on GitHub? I answered every comment blacksharkcode has done, I contacted the email of the GitHub account. They're not replying, they replied one time, more than 30 days ago

Jbazt_katuforzs

Mar 25, 2008
Baliuag Bulacan
Comment on GitHub? I answered every comment blacksharkcode has done, I contacted the email of the GitHub account. They're not replying, they replied one time, more than 30 days ago
I see. Thanks for doing that. Hmmm this is frustrating and disappointing. I wish there's a link where someone can truly help us report them coz its hard to think I'll be spending my months with a closed source device. It's fine if they're consistent on the security patches and ota s, but thats not been the case. I'd be willing to take a 3rd of my money back as a refund FAK I WILL NOT BUY ANY BLACKSHARK PHONE AGAIN EVER.

koumaza

Dec 3, 2019
The question here is whether there is a person named Jason.
I also contacted Global Support twice, and Jason took care of it all.
Only distrust remains.

AmyoVs

Feb 11, 2021
Literally some good news. I hope that this source of information that will appear soon will be as good as kisspr news. Now I use this site to e informed about what is happening news in the world. I like this site because it is easy to use and has articles and news in almost every category. I am a busy person, so I don't have enough time for reading the news, so I usually read the news while I am in the taxi on the road o work. I like that near every article you can see how many ties it will take to read the article, so you can manage your time easier.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

We will if you stop thinking that way but instead you can comment on that github page coz the devs are replying there. Demand that we really need them to release the souces. You should get what's your $ worth and it might become your most worth it buy when they decided to release it
    I'm hating all of this so much, a simple file, they have to upload a single file, and after 26-27 days nothing to be seen. This is not the only issue, there is another one with the same answer. It is as if air came out of thei mouths
    I see. Thanks for doing that. Hmmm this is frustrating and disappointing. I wish there's a link where someone can truly help us report them coz its hard to think I'll be spending my months with a closed source device. It's fine if they're consistent on the security patches and ota s, but thats not been the case. I'd be willing to take a 3rd of my money back as a refund FAK I WILL NOT BUY ANY BLACKSHARK PHONE AGAIN EVER.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone