Good USB-C headset with Mic beside Google

Search This thread

swieder711

The USB-C Google ear buds work nicely for listening to audio and using the Mic. However, I dont like the design of the ear pieces and would prefer a more tradition rubber bud.

I have tried two different 3rd party USB-C headsets with Mics . Both were unacceptable because they produce too much static through the Mic. The Google buds have no static.

I have tried these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DP6LGTT/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C9FR5RS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Both were quickly sent back for a refund via Amazon.

Has anyone found a good set of reasonably priced (< $40) USB-C headsets with a mic that doesn't produce any static when talking?

swieder711

I just got my OnePlus USB-C earbuds, Model BE02T. They work great. The microphone pickup is strong and the audio playback is smooth. The buds were $20 + shipping and took about a week to get them.

I recommend these earbuds to other Pixel owners that want a strong microphone for talking on the phone!

I am still waiting for the 3 very inexpensive pairs that I ordered from China, but they will most likely end up in the "backup pile"

sendhiloo7

Sep 28, 2008
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
I just got my OnePlus USB-C earbuds, Model BE02T. They work great. The microphone pickup is strong and the audio playback is smooth. The buds were $20 + shipping and took about a week to get them.

I recommend these earbuds to other Pixel owners that want a strong microphone for talking on the phone!

I am still waiting for the 3 very inexpensive pairs that I ordered from China, but they will most likely end up in the "backup pile"
Is that Google assistant working with earbuds? Like message reading ,...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

swieder711

If I press and hold the button on the OnePlus buds than Google Assistant launches. It also launches if I say "Okay Google."

When I asked "what time is it" than the verbal response came back. When I said "read messages" it reads back my message aloud.

So the answer is "YES" these earbuds work with Google assistant. I find the traditional rubber ear buds to be more comfortable than the plastic+wire loops on the Google USB buds.

Last edited:
Reactions: sendhiloo7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If I press and hold the button on the OnePlus buds than Google Assistant launches. It also launches if I say "Okay Google."

When I asked "what time is it" than the verbal response came back. When I said "read messages" it reads back my message aloud.

So the answer is "YES" these earbuds work with Google assistant. I find the traditional rubber ear buds to be more comfortable than the plastic+wire loops on the Google USB buds.