• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Goodbye Android Market, Hello Google Play [Google Play v3.5.15 see what is new]update

Search This thread

eslam hassan

Mar 2, 2012
Damietta
Goodbye Android Market, Hello Google Play

attachment.php

Update:
Google play store frist two versions 3.46 & 3.47 mostly don not come with new ,,,,
but v3.5.15 comes.

What is new :

1. The My Apps list now stands bifurcated into two lists: INSTALLED and ALL. Go to My Apps using the Menu and you’ll be presented with INSTALLED tab, swipe left go to ALL apps list and swipe right to get back to INSTALLED apps list. As you would expect, the list apps you’ve purchased (whether under sale, or normally) but don’t have installed on the device are under ALL apps list/tab.

2. App reviews by users has received a major update too. You are now able to sort reviews — by most helpful first and newest first — and can filter the reviews for the app by the latest version of the app, and by your own device, meaning only reviews made by users who the same device you are suing will show up. Pretty nice, eh! One more thing, the device used by the user when reviewing the app is shown with the review.

3. Other little updates:
* On the ALL apps tab under My Apps, you get an option to select your Google account (only if you have more than one Google account added, of course), as a drop down, meaning you don’t have to choose it by going to settings anymore.
* All accounts you’ve added on the device show up for selection once you tap on the drop down, which shows the names of the account you’re currently using.
* Installed apps which weren’t showing in the Play Store’s earlier versions (whether that be v3.4.7, or v3.4.6) now get recognized and duly shown under my Apps’ INSTALLED tab.

newplaystore-1.jpg

newplaystore-2.jpg

*It is supposed to be auto updated if not or you do not like to wait download here :
http://ardroid.net/apps/com.android.vending-3.5.15.apk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-06-14-49-27-365x650-336x600.png
    Screenshot_2012-03-06-14-49-27-365x650-336x600.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 1,537
Last edited:
Reactions: Deshabilitado

aRc.

Mar 12, 2012
Get a 940 error (cannot be found) e.g. the newer XDA app.

I tried installing from my previous installs but it cannot be found on the Market (ok, Play Shop) I'm assuming that updating with an apk that isn't officially released yet is the issue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Goodbye Android Market, Hello Google Play

attachment.php

Update:
    Google play store frist two versions 3.46 & 3.47 mostly don not come with new ,,,,
    but v3.5.15 comes.

What is new :

1. The My Apps list now stands bifurcated into two lists: INSTALLED and ALL. Go to My Apps using the Menu and you’ll be presented with INSTALLED tab, swipe left go to ALL apps list and swipe right to get back to INSTALLED apps list. As you would expect, the list apps you’ve purchased (whether under sale, or normally) but don’t have installed on the device are under ALL apps list/tab.

2. App reviews by users has received a major update too. You are now able to sort reviews — by most helpful first and newest first — and can filter the reviews for the app by the latest version of the app, and by your own device, meaning only reviews made by users who the same device you are suing will show up. Pretty nice, eh! One more thing, the device used by the user when reviewing the app is shown with the review.

3. Other little updates:
    * On the ALL apps tab under My Apps, you get an option to select your Google account (only if you have more than one Google account added, of course), as a drop down, meaning you don’t have to choose it by going to settings anymore.
    * All accounts you’ve added on the device show up for selection once you tap on the drop down, which shows the names of the account you’re currently using.
    * Installed apps which weren’t showing in the Play Store’s earlier versions (whether that be v3.4.7, or v3.4.6) now get recognized and duly shown under my Apps’ INSTALLED tab.

newplaystore-1.jpg

newplaystore-2.jpg

*It is supposed to be auto updated if not or you do not like to wait download here :
    http://ardroid.net/apps/com.android.vending-3.5.15.apk
    I fixed this issue by using Old Market.apk to install the original, then used it again to install 3.4.7. Win :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA