Goodbye my friends !

Search This thread

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 25, 2009
forum.xda-developers.com
Samsung Galaxy S10
Unfortunately this is the announcement that I just bought a Galaxy S4 mini I9195, so my posts on this forum will be rare, but not inexistent.

My new baby: Galaxy S4 Mini

I learned a lot with you guys and breakup from S Advance is quite heavy, and this is the reason why I opted for a similar phone in size.
I hope you are all ok and developers to reach stable ROMs.

Sincerely,
Razvan

PS: I just received and opened the box phone, and first thing is rooted and custom kernel. Isn't weird? :angel:

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
Unfortunately this is the announcement that I just bought a Galaxy S4 mini I9195, so my posts on this forum will be rare, but not inexistent.

I learned a lot with you guys and breakup from S Advance is quite heavy, and this is the reason why I opted for a similar phone in size.

Sincerely,
Razvan

PS: I just received and opened the box phone, and first thing is rooted and custom kernel. Isn't weird? :angel:

Goodbye friend!!!!! Good luck for everything in your life :) I leaved Janice too and was thinking about write something to say goodbye to S Advance forum users

It's strange that is already rooted and has custom kernel, you bought it new or used?

Reactions: alvher and Razvan

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade

Sincerely,
Razvan

Wish you great time with S4 mini too!!!

Reactions: Razvan and dagger

t4n017

Jan 17, 2012
Oh, goodbye guys!
It's sad to "loose" two great users in this forum, but I'm happy you get a new baby :good: .

I was thinking about a new device this days too.
But is difficult to leave S Advance, I've learnt too much with this device and isn't as bad.

I hope to see you again in some forum.

Congrats and good luck!

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Tis not unfortuanate to move forward so revel in the joy of your new toy¡!
Thanks for all you've done for the S Advance (SII lite;) ) community.

Sent from my GT-I9070

Reactions: Razvan

error404

Jan 27, 2011
error404android.tumblr.com

Sincerely,
Razvan

Thanks for all dude.
Everyone is leaving S Advance. =(

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island

Sincerely,
Razvan

Glad to hear you have a new baby @R_a_z_v_a_n. If I may be honest, I was so sad to read your statement is. :( But I hope you still want to reply to any of my PM ​​to you later. :D And may the dream of every user on this forum to have a stable firmware Kitkat soon become a reality. :good:;)

Btw, I am also very grateful for your help so far in this forum. Good luck to you seniors. :)

Last edited:

Flo0008

Nov 2, 2013
Goodbye @R_a_z_v_a_n!! Thanks for everything you did for our phone and I wish you the best with your new babe :) :) We lose with you an awesome member of our S Advance community :( But I am sure you will get a great S4 Mini community member too :) :) Good luck and See ya' :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk

dadix98

Mar 16, 2013
Goodbye man i really appreciate your work and i'm much happy you got a new baby in your hands :highfive: but i'm sad because this forum lost a good friend and devoloper. Goodbye and see you soon in some forum ;)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

assassin0408

Jan 31, 2013
Don't forget that my girl has s advance, after 10 may she will buy S4 and I will repair mine. The good thing is that I can continue to develop on s advance too because she will give me her actual device, just wait.

Mine is a temporary goodbye, not "forever goodbye" :victory:

phewww...glad to heard about that because i am waiting for your mokee 4.4 update..:D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sincerely,
    Razvan

Don't forget that my girl has s advance, after 10 may she will buy S4 and I will repair mine. The good thing is that I can continue to develop on s advance too because she will give me her actual device, just wait.

Mine is a temporary goodbye, not "forever goodbye" :victory:
    Seems like this community is falling short of nice people..:(
    anyways congratulation in getting a new device.
    @R_a_z_v_a_n and @Tesla-MADAL93

Sincerely,
    Razvan

Goodbye friend!!!!! Good luck for everything in your life :) I leaved Janice too and was thinking about write something to say goodbye to S Advance forum users

It's strange that is already rooted and has custom kernel, you bought it new or used?

Sincerely,
    Razvan

Wish you great time with S4 mini too!!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone