goodbye to firmware finder for Huawei

Search This thread

luiszevs

Sep 10, 2012
Tbilisi
Dont know what you talking about.
probably about this :

"owners of devices with EMUI 8.1+ out of the box, the functions of sending the firmware to the System update will not work on your devices.Owners of other devices on EMUI8 and EMUI5, if you have an update with the May security patch andabove, you probably also have this feature stopped working.This is due to Huawei's transition to a new update distribution server using SSL encryption.At this time, there is no way to make the function work."
-------------------------------------
(Huawei Firmware Finder (Team MT))

Last edited:
Reactions: Twisted Prime

fpippo1999

Oct 15, 2015
Trento
He talk about this.
Message from Team MT Creator/Member (i dont know) on 2 July 2018

Attachments

• IMG_20180715_001948.png
    IMG_20180715_001948.png
    120 KB · Views: 4,495

Anwar sadhik

Dec 8, 2018
Can we install other model number firmwares in your honor device example im having honor 5 cam-ul00 can i flash my model to honor 9 i.e bl22c675 is it safe .. Or have any bugs or risk through firmware finder so pls help me

Xyzjitu

Jun 29, 2019
Im trying to update my honor 4x che1-L04 but post installed the firmware finder for Huawei, n selected the model number I'm getting error: probably you don't have connections to mt server. Could anyone help on this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont know what you talking about.
    probably about this :

"owners of devices with EMUI 8.1+ out of the box, the functions of sending the firmware to the System update will not work on your devices.Owners of other devices on EMUI8 and EMUI5, if you have an update with the May security patch andabove, you probably also have this feature stopped working.This is due to Huawei's transition to a new update distribution server using SSL encryption.At this time, there is no way to make the function work."
    -------------------------------------
    (Huawei Firmware Finder (Team MT))