[goodies][kernel][rom][vendor+fw][mods][apps][tweaks] pocochaos (closed development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
Mod Edit
Thread moved to General for the time being till the OP releases his work and has working links along with the source.
Please edit the OP with all the details and PM me to move it back to the development section.
Thanks,
Funk

thanas

Mar 13, 2006
Thessaloniki
Thread unfortunately can't be moved to development so I announce it will be available here. With support and requests I will continue development and sharing work on this device. Thanks

whrynox

Mar 14, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Thread unfortunately can't be moved to development so I announce it will be available here. With support and requests I will continue development and sharing work on this device. Thanks

I see. I'd like to apologise for my prejudice. I hope it will be moved to its right section.

Until then, I'll test your work soon. Looks promising though I hope there would be more details.

Reactions: thanas

thanas

Mar 13, 2006
Thessaloniki
No problem man I'm just new. work is stable but just wanted to compile and slap on the net cause of being lazy. If support grows and there are wishes for it I can of course make flashable zips which are user friendly. My main goal is to research about kernel development and make a slim kernel/debloated for stability and performance. However that is still WIP as for now development is stock untouched both kernel and rom. Im also having issues with space management but maybe in the future will setup a buildbot on cloud triggered by commits all is possible. As for now as I said was hoping for some support as I'm alone in this. Thanks for the good words :cowboy:

Reactions: Animesh Singh

thanas

Mar 13, 2006
Thessaloniki
*another update* 70hz on extremekernel never worked for my device. i have compiled kernel r158 from extremekernel sources unofficially with 69hz and my device is working stable with it. get the flashable zip from my channel and let me know if it works for you too

Reactions: daveve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone