Google Account Bypass & TWRP Install & ROOT

Search This thread

Synysterjake

Sep 15, 2021
Nexus 7
Moto G9 Play

In this Guide, I will show you how to bypass a Google Account Lock on your device.

This also works if you currently are trying to unlock your bootloader but DON'T have the OEM Unlock options enabled through the developer settings. (So basically you can't flash anything to your phone)(n):poop:

For this guide you will need:​

1. A device.📱

2. TWRP Recovery.📲

3. Magisk. 🪄

4. Access to the internet. 🌐

📒NOTE:
This is a tutorial focused to Linux Users, maybe MacOs but I will not be getting into detail on any installation of anything for Windows or MacOs. Pretty sure it is easy to adapt it to your system, but I just won't get into it.

🔑🛂 BYPASS GOOGLE LOCK/ OEM UNLOCK FASTBOOT BLOCK 🔓

You are welcome to skip this part if you:
- Have your bootloader unlocked
- Have custom recovery installed.

I'll assume your device is currently recently reset to factory settings and you are unable to set up your device due to it requesting the pin/google account from the previous owner (Let's hope you are the owner, but forgot your details, somehow)

You are pretty much ****ed right? 😭
The answer is no. 🤯

Let's get into the phone without those details, all you need is patience.🥸

1. From the start screen go into emergency call. It should be a button on the bottom left corner of your device. This will take you into the dialer on the lockscreen, but on the top there is another bottom that sayS EMERGENCY INFORMATION

Here it allows you to edit the details of your emergency information.
    (Seems pretty stupid for me but I guess for legal purposes it's like that)
  2. Press on the button, it will turn red, tap again to enter.​
  3. In the EMERGENCY INFORMATION screen, on the top right corner there is a "pencil" that lets you edit this information, press it.​
  4. This is where you already gave yourself access into the device, with some limitations, but inside the device already, press on the icon with a blue person on it, this is your profile picture on YOUR EMERGENCY INFORMATION profile because that is super important in an emergency.​
  5. It shows a a menu with 2 options:
    - Take a picture.
    - Choose a picture. (Select this one)​
  6. Press on the hamburger button on your left top corner, it brings you the options of looking for a picture in your drive and photos from google, long press on either option.​
  7. You are now in the settings of the option you chose, click on permissions.​
  8. Here you are prompted a search icon on found on the top right corner of your device, type: set​
  9. In the list look for the settings app.​
  10. You are now in the settings of the device, again with some restrictions, for example you can't simply enable the developer settings however you are able to edit the permissions on the apps installed in your phone. Go into apps.​
  11. Inside the app list, click on the menu button (now it looks like 3 vertical dots) click on
    "SHOW SYSTEM APPS"
  12. You are now going to disable the following apps in this exact order following the next procedure:
    1. Click on the $APP.​
    2. If the "DISABLE" option is enabled, disable the $APP. (If NOT enabled, skip)​
    3. Then "Force Stop" the $APP.​

13. This is the list and order for the apps to process through the previous steps mentioned above:

1. Android Set-Up.
    2. Android SetUp.
    3. Carrier Services.
    4. Google Play Services.
  14. Go back to the settings screen and go into the accessibility options.
  15. Enable the "Accessibility Menu", it's a feature that brings up a menu when swiping up with two fingers from the button of the screen. IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS, YOU WILL NEED IT.
  16. Back down all the way back to the start of the setup screen and continue the process normally up until the part where google starts it's verification process.
  17. While the phone it's doing it's thing, bring up the "Accessibility Menu" and select Google Assistant.
  18. This bring you to the Google Assistant Settings, where it should show the option to "ENABLE" the app.
  19. Enable Google Assistant and press on the back button on the bottom left corner.
  20. Repeat this process until you see that on the setup process somehow you are now in the part where you choose how much more you want google to track you.
  21. You did it mother joker, finish the setup process.
  22. Once setup is done, you might want to access your google account before doing anything else, and then do again a master reset since you might not wanna use the device as it is since we disabled vital components of the device and we don't know exactly what broke, but for sure we broke something.
This is basically a transcript of a series of videos available in YouTube with pretty much the same title, difference is, I don't take you into doing unnecessary steps like most of the videos do, like changing to language to Japanese and other nonsense.

This was tested by me on Android 10 & 11 on this device only, but I am thinking it may work for pretty much any other device.​

PICTURES OF THE PROCESS TO BE ADDED AT SOME POINT DURING THE WEEK.

FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE (OPTIONAL)

1- Download the stock firmware from your software repository of choice
HERE you can find a threat with links.

2- Extract the files from the downloaded files.

3- Open your favorite terminal emulator and run this script

Bash:
#!/bin/bash

printf "Motorola G9 Play GUAMP Stock Firmware Script\n\n"
printf "Make sure to have your device is fastboot mode before executing this script"
echo "I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT RUNNING THIS SCRIPT MAY/COULD CAUSE."
read -p "If you agree, please type 'continue' in order for the script to continue, if you wish to exit type anything else and script will close" USER_AGREEMENT
echo ""

if [[ $USER_AGREEMENT == "continue" ]]; then
    echo "Script will start now... Please wait while your device is being flashed"
    fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
    fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash radio radio.img
    fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
    fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
    fastboot flash logo logo.bin
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0   
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.10
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.11
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.12
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.13
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.14
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.15
    fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.16
    fastboot erase carrier
    fastboot erase userdata
    fastboot erase metadata
    fastboot erase ddr
    fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
    echo "Done"
else
    exit 0
fi

read -p "Do you wish to reboot your device?" REBOOT
echo ""

if [[ $REBOOT == "yes" ]]; then
    fastboot reboot
fi

exit

FLASHING TWRP & ROOTING

I will post this later today. (I got to work, you know to pay the bills)

Last edited:
Reactions: MG AUNG XA NGE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

In this Guide, I will show you how to bypass a Google Account Lock on your device.

This also works if you currently are trying to unlock your bootloader but DON'T have the OEM Unlock options enabled through the developer settings. (So basically you can't flash anything to your phone)(n):poop:

For this guide you will need:​

1. A device.📱

2. TWRP Recovery.📲

3. Magisk. 🪄

4. Access to the internet. 🌐

📒NOTE:
    This is a tutorial focused to Linux Users, maybe MacOs but I will not be getting into detail on any installation of anything for Windows or MacOs. Pretty sure it is easy to adapt it to your system, but I just won't get into it.

🔑🛂 BYPASS GOOGLE LOCK/ OEM UNLOCK FASTBOOT BLOCK 🔓

You are welcome to skip this part if you:
    - Have your bootloader unlocked
    - Have custom recovery installed.

I'll assume your device is currently recently reset to factory settings and you are unable to set up your device due to it requesting the pin/google account from the previous owner (Let's hope you are the owner, but forgot your details, somehow)

You are pretty much ****ed right? 😭
    The answer is no. 🤯

Let's get into the phone without those details, all you need is patience.🥸

1. From the start screen go into emergency call. It should be a button on the bottom left corner of your device. This will take you into the dialer on the lockscreen, but on the top there is another bottom that sayS EMERGENCY INFORMATION

Here it allows you to edit the details of your emergency information.
      (Seems pretty stupid for me but I guess for legal purposes it's like that)
    2. Press on the button, it will turn red, tap again to enter.​
    3. In the EMERGENCY INFORMATION screen, on the top right corner there is a "pencil" that lets you edit this information, press it.​
    4. This is where you already gave yourself access into the device, with some limitations, but inside the device already, press on the icon with a blue person on it, this is your profile picture on YOUR EMERGENCY INFORMATION profile because that is super important in an emergency.​
    5. It shows a a menu with 2 options:
      - Take a picture.
      - Choose a picture. (Select this one)​
    6. Press on the hamburger button on your left top corner, it brings you the options of looking for a picture in your drive and photos from google, long press on either option.​
    7. You are now in the settings of the option you chose, click on permissions.​
    8. Here you are prompted a search icon on found on the top right corner of your device, type: set​
    9. In the list look for the settings app.​
    10. You are now in the settings of the device, again with some restrictions, for example you can't simply enable the developer settings however you are able to edit the permissions on the apps installed in your phone. Go into apps.​
    11. Inside the app list, click on the menu button (now it looks like 3 vertical dots) click on
      "SHOW SYSTEM APPS"
    12. You are now going to disable the following apps in this exact order following the next procedure:
      1. Click on the $APP.​
      2. If the "DISABLE" option is enabled, disable the $APP. (If NOT enabled, skip)​
      3. Then "Force Stop" the $APP.​

13. This is the list and order for the apps to process through the previous steps mentioned above:

1. Android Set-Up.
      2. Android SetUp.
      3. Carrier Services.
      4. Google Play Services.
    14. Go back to the settings screen and go into the accessibility options.
    15. Enable the "Accessibility Menu", it's a feature that brings up a menu when swiping up with two fingers from the button of the screen. IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS, YOU WILL NEED IT.
    16. Back down all the way back to the start of the setup screen and continue the process normally up until the part where google starts it's verification process.
    17. While the phone it's doing it's thing, bring up the "Accessibility Menu" and select Google Assistant.
    18. This bring you to the Google Assistant Settings, where it should show the option to "ENABLE" the app.
    19. Enable Google Assistant and press on the back button on the bottom left corner.
    20. Repeat this process until you see that on the setup process somehow you are now in the part where you choose how much more you want google to track you.
    21. You did it mother joker, finish the setup process.
    22. Once setup is done, you might want to access your google account before doing anything else, and then do again a master reset since you might not wanna use the device as it is since we disabled vital components of the device and we don't know exactly what broke, but for sure we broke something.
    This is basically a transcript of a series of videos available in YouTube with pretty much the same title, difference is, I don't take you into doing unnecessary steps like most of the videos do, like changing to language to Japanese and other nonsense.

This was tested by me on Android 10 & 11 on this device only, but I am thinking it may work for pretty much any other device.​

PICTURES OF THE PROCESS TO BE ADDED AT SOME POINT DURING THE WEEK.

FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE (OPTIONAL)

1- Download the stock firmware from your software repository of choice
    HERE you can find a threat with links.

2- Extract the files from the downloaded files.

3- Open your favorite terminal emulator and run this script

Bash:
    #!/bin/bash

printf "Motorola G9 Play GUAMP Stock Firmware Script\n\n"
    printf "Make sure to have your device is fastboot mode before executing this script"
    echo "I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT RUNNING THIS SCRIPT MAY/COULD CAUSE."
    read -p "If you agree, please type 'continue' in order for the script to continue, if you wish to exit type anything else and script will close" USER_AGREEMENT
    echo ""

if [[ $USER_AGREEMENT == "continue" ]]; then
        echo "Script will start now... Please wait while your device is being flashed"
        fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
        fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
        fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
        fastboot flash radio radio.img
        fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
        fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin
        fastboot flash logo logo.bin
        fastboot flash boot boot.img
        fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
        fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0   
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.10
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.11
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.12
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.13
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.14
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.15
        fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.16
        fastboot erase carrier
        fastboot erase userdata
        fastboot erase metadata
        fastboot erase ddr
        fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
        echo "Done"
    else
        exit 0
    fi

read -p "Do you wish to reboot your device?" REBOOT
    echo ""

if [[ $REBOOT == "yes" ]]; then
        fastboot reboot
    fi

exit

FLASHING TWRP & ROOTING

I will post this later today. (I got to work, you know to pay the bills)