Google Account - Googlefier

Search This thread

ic3cub3

Oct 16, 2011
So I have discovered something small but which might help others smarter than me.

I have the international version which of course - fails to install GMS with Googlefier.
Mostly i`ve seen that after adding the account, it disappears after i uninstall MicroG which is com.google.android.gms .
The app when uninstalled it removes the accounts as well.

So.

I have managed to install it and still have the google account, i did the following.

When I reache the step to uninstall Microg :

1)Enable developer options and allow usb debuging.
2)Downloaded Platfoorm tools and seved them to c drive.
3)Opened CMD - navigated to Platfomr tools forlder via cd c:\Platform-tools\
4)typed adb devices - which should return a value for example :

1607433611356.png

5)Disabled com.google.android.gms ( MIcro G) with the following command
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.google.android.gms

1607433690715.png

Now the app is diabled.
You can check if the app is disabled by typing :

adb shell pm list packages -d

Which will return vales only for the disabled apps:

1607433753313.png

So after disabling the app - you can uninstall it and still have the google account on your phone.

Hope this helps somehow.

r_crusoe

Jan 26, 2012
So I have discovered something small but which might help others smarter than me.

I have the international version which of course - fails to install GMS with Googlefier.
Mostly i`ve seen that after adding the account, it disappears after i uninstall MicroG which is com.google.android.gms .

So.

I have managed to install it and still have the google account, i did the following.

View attachment 5151189

View attachment 5151193

Now the app is diabled.

View attachment 5151195

So after disabling the app - you can uninstall it and still have the google account on your phone.

Hope this helps somehow.
Excellent! But would you describe step by step how you installed Google? Explaining in detail what you close, what you open, what you save, what you delete - the whole process. Please!

ic3cub3

Oct 16, 2011
But how did you installed GMS ??

GMS is installed but not working.
I uses GoogleFier to install GMS - at the step where i have to uninstall MicroG i did what i said above.

They do not work due to com.lzplay.helper not working with emui 11.

Excellent! But would you describe step by step how you installed Google? Explaining in detail what you close, what you open, what you save, what you delete - the whole process. Please!

I used GoogleFier.apk to do it.Followed the steps in the app but what ever i tried.GMS does not work.
For the moment lzplay which is an api for gms does not work with emui 11 , and without it , even with GMS installed they do not work.

For example I had everything installed, Play Store, Youtube etc - the apps open but do not load.
They hang forever in loading.I tried all versions of GMS services, older, newer with the same result .Apps just hang and do not oped.

The only thing which for the moment is a positive result is to have Google Accounts under Settings - Accounts.

I will keep digging and if I have anything promising I will inform everyone here.

Thanks

ic3cub3

Oct 16, 2011
I never said GMS works. I only made it possible to have the Google Account which previously wasn't possible - at least on my device.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So.

1607433611356.png

1607433690715.png

Now the app is diabled.

1607433753313.png

Hope this helps somehow.
    But how did you installed GMS ??

GMS is installed but not working.
    I uses GoogleFier to install GMS - at the step where i have to uninstall MicroG i did what i said above.

They do not work due to com.lzplay.helper not working with emui 11.

I used GoogleFier.apk to do it.Followed the steps in the app but what ever i tried.GMS does not work.
    For the moment lzplay which is an api for gms does not work with emui 11 , and without it , even with GMS installed they do not work.

For example I had everything installed, Play Store, Youtube etc - the apps open but do not load.
    They hang forever in loading.I tried all versions of GMS services, older, newer with the same result .Apps just hang and do not oped.

The only thing which for the moment is a positive result is to have Google Accounts under Settings - Accounts.

I will keep digging and if I have anything promising I will inform everyone here.

Thanks
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone