Question Google assistant is finally available.....and I can't set it up

Search This thread

orlans21

Jan 4, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have downloaded it and it's searching for my watch and it can't find it. I did factory reset and still nothing
Screenshot_20220523-215936.png

Reactions: MilgeS

El-dino

Sep 26, 2012
Same problem here.
Restarts don't help, reinstalling assistant (watch and phone) doesn't help, and clearing cache for assistant and Google app doesn't help

73sydney

devils avocado.....

why couldnt this question be answered in an existing thread (of which there are 5 already of which the best palce was arguably "Official Google Assistant For GW4 Available")....was creating yet another thread on a hot topic thereby diluting discussion on the existing ones, where no doubt the issue would come up, really the best idea?

creating an entire new thread just because maybe youre in a hurry feeling FOMO and want immediate answers is possibly/maybe/arguably kinda selfish

captsingh787

Dec 8, 2013
Pasay
Apparently it will not work on Android 11 below ,Well this is Bull* by Google, they are forcing you to be on Android 11 for it to work

Attachments

• P5TOqgc.png
    P5TOqgc.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    devils avocado.....

why couldnt this question be answered in an existing thread (of which there are 5 already of which the best palce was arguably "Official Google Assistant For GW4 Available")....was creating yet another thread on a hot topic thereby diluting discussion on the existing ones, where no doubt the issue would come up, really the best idea?

creating an entire new thread just because maybe youre in a hurry feeling FOMO and want immediate answers is possibly/maybe/arguably kinda selfish
    I have downloaded it and it's searching for my watch and it can't find it. I did factory reset and still nothing
    Screenshot_20220523-215936.png
    After i factory reset my watch, the setup went smoothly on the first try.