• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Google assistant on watch 4

Search This thread
Feb 26, 2010
Thanks, but where find the apk for the watch?
You have to install someone's app store (which has some questionable code in it) to get the APK for the watch. You also need to give the person $5 and your watch serial number 🤣

It may also be worth mentioning you need to follow a guide that may as well be written in Klingon unless you know how to navigate GCP inside out.

Last edited:

baptisteba

Apr 23, 2015
Google Assistant is not finished for WEAR OS 3.
There are some beta but nothing that really work.
Google need some times to finish the app for the new generation of wear os.
Don't fall in a trap by buying **** on internet, it will be available on your watch when google would have finished the development of his non-finished OS (that's why other smartwatch won't have WEAR OS 3 until 2022.)

Reactions: galaxys and spart0n
I got banned 🚫 form the Telegram group for asking to peer review the code and questioning the security of it... 🤣

That basically says it all...

You would THINK that says it all and I use to be one of those people that thought telegram was mostly made for sketchy stuff like that, but I took the plunge into that mess and I've actually come out pretty impressed. Assistant is enable as the double press gesture, home control works as does personal results and the ui is way better than assistant go. Here's a short video:

Feb 26, 2010
You would THINK that says it all and I use to be one of those people that thought telegram was mostly made for sketchy stuff like that, but I took the plunge into that mess and I've actually come out pretty impressed. Assistant is enable as the double press gesture, home control works as does personal results and the ui is way better than assistant go. Here's a short video:
Given some of the sketchy code in the app, the sketchy code in the developer's store, the hoops you have to jump through to get the APK, and as much as I really want a good Google Assistant on my watch I'll be waiting for the official code.

This is a security breach waiting to happen, don't question it though, it'll get you banned. 😃

Reactions: spart0n

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
This is a copy of Gassist.Net. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...et-google-assistant-for-galaxy-watch.3927513/
This already existed in Tizen.
https: //youtu.be/MEcpJ7HYy_o
They only adapted it to Android.
It is easier to install Google assistant Go Apk version 2.8.
It is more you can install Google go Apk which is Google search lite.

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

mrfatiga22

Dec 5, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
There is some info in the video description. It's Telegram stuff, and to be honest, I've never really understood that app :confused:
This is a copy of Gassist.Net. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...et-google-assistant-for-galaxy-watch.3927513/
This already existed in Tizen.
https: //youtu.be/MEcpJ7HYy_o
They only adapted it to Android.
It is easier to install Google assistant Go Apk version 2.8.
It is more you can install Google go Apk which is Google

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you can try....."Hi Bixby...where's my google assistant"
    you'll have your answer
    Thanks, but where find the apk for the watch?
    You have to install someone's app store (which has some questionable code in it) to get the APK for the watch. You also need to give the person $5 and your watch serial number 🤣

It may also be worth mentioning you need to follow a guide that may as well be written in Klingon unless you know how to navigate GCP inside out.
    Yeah that Telegram thread was pretty rough. I jumped in there to look and was alot of BS.
    I got banned 🚫 form the Telegram group for asking to peer review the code and questioning the security of it... 🤣

That basically says it all...
    Google Assistant is not finished for WEAR OS 3.
    There are some beta but nothing that really work.
    Google need some times to finish the app for the new generation of wear os.
    Don't fall in a trap by buying **** on internet, it will be available on your watch when google would have finished the development of his non-finished OS (that's why other smartwatch won't have WEAR OS 3 until 2022.)
    you can try....."Hi Bixby...where's my google assistant"
    you'll have your answer
    Given some of the sketchy code in the app, the sketchy code in the developer's store, the hoops you have to jump through to get the APK, and as much as I really want a good Google Assistant on my watch I'll be waiting for the official code.

This is a security breach waiting to happen, don't question it though, it'll get you banned. 😃