Question Google Calendar - problem

Search This thread

Alex_H_H

Oct 19, 2019
Wrocław
From Android 12 to Android 13 there is still a problem with Google Calendar.
No matter what day it is, it shows "22" all the time.
How to fix it? With Nova Launcher, the Microsoft calendar shows the correct date.
Does any user have the same problem?

Attachments

• Calendar.png
    Calendar.png
    484.1 KB · Views: 20

drkalo

Jul 13, 2009
Sofia
I guess you would like to use a dynamic calendar icon with nova launcher. It's either not supported by the icon pack creator or this feature does not work with the latest android version and nova. Try searching icon packs with dynamic icons support. The stock launcher might be using dynamic icons only with oneplus default icon theme - at least last time I checked.

Alex_H_H

Oct 19, 2019
Wrocław
I guess you would like to use a dynamic calendar icon with nova launcher. It's either not supported by the icon pack creator or this feature does not work with the latest android version and nova. Try searching icon packs with dynamic icons support. The stock launcher might be using dynamic icons only with oneplus default icon theme - at least last time I checked.
Thanks for the suggestions. There is a problem. If I have a different launcher, then the phone does not support many other functions used. For example, AOD. The fault lies with the OP launcher and no one cares for over 1.5 years.

Alex_H_H

Oct 19, 2019
Wrocław
I have a different issue, where I don't get calendar notifications on a13.f17 no matter howany times I check the settings.
Calendar notification doesn't work for me either. Similarly, the clock icon has the wrong time. The OP company is going down the drain. This is how you produce 10 phones in a year. Later, older models are treated as a necessary evil. A handful of programmers jump from one phone to another. And at the same time one big chaos.