Google Camera 6.1[ no root] VS Pocophone's Stock Camera Comparison

Search This thread
In settings the front camera says 5 megapixels and can't be changed higher than that. Are the photos in 5 megapixels or is it just a visual bug.
Yes, I mean it's not a bug, it's a 5MP shooter interpolated to 20MP, pixel binning tech at work, its normal, nothing to raise fuss about ?

Last edited:

sayHello21

Aug 29, 2018
Hyderabad
Gcam HDR+
Gcam On Pocophone by Rodrigo Mendes, no Flickr

Stock MIUI 10
Pocophone Stock Camera by Rodrigo Mendes, no Flickr

I just erase Gcam from my Pocophone. No need for it, since Stock Camera is much better. Better dynamic range on subject, better color accuracy, no overshapening that people love so much.

Are you blind or being sarcastic I don't know. Dynamic range? Look at the photos you posted. The stock is completely over exposed in the bright areas. You can't see anything. Even your face and shirt is brightened. Gcam took the more balanced and true photo with all areas in the picture visible.

SidTheSavior

Oct 26, 2018
Gcam HDR+
Gcam On Pocophone by Rodrigo Mendes, no Flickr

Stock MIUI 10
Pocophone Stock Camera by Rodrigo Mendes, no Flickr

I just erase Gcam from my Pocophone. No need for it, since Stock Camera is much better. Better dynamic range on subject, better color accuracy, no overshapening that people love so much.
How stupid.. You don't hae any knowledge of camera

ChaturBauka

Nov 13, 2018
GCam vs Stock

Here's one I took using both apps. Stock was closer to what my eyes could see. I was impressed by GCam, though it took double the time to take shots.
{https://flic.kr/s/aHskJ36ig6}

G0711

Aug 17, 2013
is there any update over this version of app?
i didn't see any option to enable mirror for front cam, how to enable this?

Pavamarea

Sep 18, 2013
São Paulo

Top Liked Posts