• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Google camera 7.1 on play store

Search This thread

KreGgiants

Sep 8, 2012
Hello, I can't see the 7.1 version on the Play Store. I have the 6.3... version and there's no option to update it.
I'm on Android 10 so what am I missing? Thanks

jmtjr278

Mar 8, 2012
Hello, I can't see the 7.1 version on the Play Store. I have the 6.3... version and there's no option to update it.

I'm on Android 10 so what am I missing? Thanks
It's a staged rollout. Not everyone receives it at the same time. If your hot to trot to get it download the apk and install it. Otherwise, wait until they push it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

opti1

Mar 6, 2014
We got a 3a a month ago, it still has Android 9. I'm preparing to upgrade to Android 10 but I found a lot of threads about Android 10 messing up the camera. Most of those posts were from Sept - Oct. Have those problems been fixed?

Thanks!

nowster

Dec 30, 2012
We got a 3a a month ago, it still has Android 9. I'm preparing to upgrade to Android 10 but I found a lot of threads about Android 10 messing up the camera. Most of those posts were from Sept - Oct. Have those problems been fixed?
No problems with camera here. Current version is 7.3.018 from 27 Jan 2020.

Top Liked Posts