New version of GCam 7.3.018 is out!
- Slightly modified the lib to improve Sabre (thanks Arnova)
- Fixed the bug due to which buttons for auxiliary cameras weren’t hidden even if you disabled main switch (thanks Marco)
- Added the option to choose framerate in 4k
- Fixed EIS at 60 FPS on Mi9 series and other Xiaomi devices (yes, EIS works also on 4k at 60 FPS)
- Fixed videos on RN7/7 Pro and Samsung devices (EIS doesn’t work)
- Added support of all 4 lenses on OP8 Pro
- Fixed the names of auxiliary cameras on OP8 Pro
- Removed the button to set 48 MP because it didn’t work (I’ll add it again if the module will work again)
- Cleaned up code related to aux buttons (thanks Arnova)
- Fixed astrophotography on OP7 series in extreme lowlight
- Partially fixed slow motion on Mi9 series
- Updated Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish translations
Here is the link to download:
Image quality-wise [not talking about video] has anything improved in v7.3 builds over the older v7.2 builds? As much as I would love to upgrade to the latest build, Google's decision to remove the inbuilt gallery is a huge deal-breaker for me. Using any third party gallery will always be slower than the inbuilt one and I don't plan on installing Google photos anytime soon...
It works well on custom ROMs, but not on MIUIFirst of a thanks for your excellent work thanks to you my photos are almost always better than with the stock app! But slow motion still doesn't work it doesn't crash anymore as it used to and you even can record but after a while it says that something went wrong and parts of the videos may not be saved and you can't watch the video at all.
It works well on custom ROMs, but not on MIUI