Google Camera by Urnyx05

Search This thread

patp

• Oct 27, 2006
    Thanks for your work.

Telephoto lens crashes on Mi Mix 3 (Perseus)

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Thanks for your work.

Telephoto lens crashes on Mi Mix 3 (Perseus)

Syberkonda

May 31, 2017
    Bugs on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 running Android 9

It appears that every time I take a photo, the photo has a strong green hue, rendering the camera virtually unusable.

In addition, the telephoto lens still crashes the app upon use and every time I open the app afterwards, necessitating a reinstallation of the app.

Arexero

Jan 21, 2012
    Tele lens focus

Hi Urynx. I'm using redmi k30 pro zoom. Just update gcam 1.9 to 2.0. so far everything worked fine except for tele lens focus when the subject is near. From the pic attached, we can see that lens photo can't focused just like stock camera apps.

Attachments

• IMG_20200625_171513.jpg
      IMG_20200625_171513.jpg
      219.6 KB · Views: 626
    • IMG_20200625_171528.jpg
      IMG_20200625_171528.jpg
      268.2 KB · Views: 624

danielcf

Mar 28, 2011
    Wide angle lens crashes on Samsung S10e

Hi, just wanted to report a bug.
    Seems the latest versions is causing the app to crash when taking photos or videos with wide angle lens enabled. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S10e btw.

I have reverted back to the stable 7.2 version where the wide angle works but Slow Motion crashes (tho this is fixed on latest ver). Thanks for your work! You're awesome as always

haroldabon

Sep 29, 2017
    Switching Lenses

Device: Redmi Note 8
    Switching lenses while using other camera mode (e.g. Night Sight or Portrait) takes me back to normal Camera mode with the lense that I've switched on.
    As for the screen record of the issue, unfortunately I'm not allowed to post links right now since I'm still a new member, but I could provide more details if needed.

pesa44

Sep 26, 2015
    OnePlus 7T

Hallo, I installed the newest version and the apps keeps crashing immediately after launch. I use AOSIP ROM and the Gcam was only good working camera app. Any help would be appreciated. Or alternative apps. The stock camera is pretty basic.

pesa44

Sep 26, 2015
    Did you clear all data and remove the old version before installing the new version as it was strongly advised?

Yes, yesterday I unlocked my bootloader and flashed new version AOSIP-no gapps (I had a OOS stock before) and as a first app I installed gcam. I found the OnePlus camera older version which works for me just fine (oneplus camera 3.2.91 - this version works flawlessly without crashes, newer 3.10.22 sometimes crashes but has a slowmo working 240/480fps, and 4.x and 5.x beta lauch with blackscreen). I am gonna try few more options but as long as a 3.2.91 works with 1080p/4k 30/60fps, hdr photo, nightmode, panorama, ultrawide, zoom and makro I am fine. Just the UI is a bit bigger, I dunno why..

zaqm

• Apr 8, 2017
    Yes, yesterday I unlocked my bootloader and flashed new version AOSIP-no gapps (I had a OOS stock before) and as a first app I installed gcam. I found the OnePlus camera older version which works for me just fine (oneplus camera 3.2.91 - this version works flawlessly without crashes, newer 3.10.22 sometimes crashes but has a slowmo working 240/480fps, and 4.x and 5.x beta lauch with blackscreen). I am gonna try few more options but as long as a 3.2.91 works with 1080p/4k 30/60fps, hdr photo, nightmode, panorama, ultrawide, zoom and makro I am fine. Just the UI is a bit bigger, I dunno why..
    You need to flash gapps in order Gcam to work correctly. And I think for OnePlus series Arnova gcam is better since the dev tested it on all OnePlus series.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Ialso just tried following the above on my snapdragon s9+

PXv8.1_GCam-v1.0 up to 1.2 as well and they hardcrash on start (get a glimpse of the camera viewfinder which looks towork, but it dies)

Not in a position to connect a SDK to get a logcat without the app doing it automatically
      Google-Camera-AA-810x298_c.jpg

Google Camera Port

by @Urnyx05

This is a thread where I share my GCams and you can report me bugs.

How to report bugs:
      If possible, post on a thread for your phone or here if you can't find a thread for your phone. Please describe the issue and give details about your setup:

- Camera2 Test (included description)
      - Phone, ROM, any fixes installed;
      - Name of the apk you're using;
      - Screenshots or video recordings of the bug if you're able to;
      - A logcat if there's a crash (How to save a logcat: video guide, advanced guide);
      - Steps to reproduce the bug/crash;
      - Mention me;

- Your report will be ignored if no logs or a good explanation is provided.
      - I will do my best to fix bugs, but keep in mind that this is a free port and I also have my personal life.

How can I translate GCam in my language?
      Check this website: https://urnyx05.oneskyapp.com

Credits:
      - BSG for having started the port
      - Arnova8G2 because he has helped me a lot in these months
      - Savitar and IDan because they have been my teachers
      - Celso for hosting all GCams in his site
      - San1ty, Xtrme, Zoran, CStark, Tadi, Namok, Fahmi, Fu24, Eszdman, back.rider and every other modder who has helped me
      - Google developers for having done a fantastic job with their own algorithms​
      Available versions

GCam 7.3.018

• Version 2.4
        Changelog:
        - Partially fixed videos on aux lenses (it works only at 4k resolution)
        - Added IMX686 AWB extracted from Poco F2 Pro libraries
        - Added an option to enable logcat in order to help development even for unrooted devices
        - Fixed dots on ultrawide sensor of Poco F2 Pro
        - Disabled dot fix on OP5 aux lens
        - Added an option to change the intensity of dotfix algorythm on Poco F2 Pro
        Link to download

GCam 7.2.010

• Version 2.3
        Changelog:
        - Fixed aux IDs on LG, Motorola and Lenovo devices
        - Fixed crash on BQ and Nokia devices
        Link to download

GCam 6.3.017 - Urnyx05 & Xtrme

• Version 0.6
        Changelog:
        - Forced Pixel 3 AWB everywhere
        - It can be installed side by side with my GCam and Xtrme's one
        Link to download

GCam 6.2.030

• Version 2.5
        Changelog:
        - Fix 60 FPS on Indian K20/20 Pro
        - Added support for dot fix on Realme 2 Pro (you need root and this Magisk module to fix dots - thanks to Wyroczen for having modded the lib)
        - Added switch for 12/48 MP on Mi9 (you must use Eszdman's Magisk module, remembering there's a bug in videos due to which EIS doesn't work using stock camera)
        - Increased maximum allocated memory
        Link to download
      New update of GCam 7.2.010 is out!

Changelog:
      - Changed the way how to use HDR+ Enhanced in portrait mode (now there's the same switch as normal camera mode) - thanks Arnova
      - Fixed crash on Realme X2 Pro, OP7T Pro McLaren, RN8 Pro (begonia) and Samsung devices (only Snapdragon ones)
      - Forced RAW10 on front camera of OP6/6T
      - Added the option to enable/disable Google Photos
      - Fixed astrophotography on OP6 and OP7 series (thanks Parrot)
      - Fixed resolution on aux lens for Mi9T/9T Pro (thanks Burial)
      - Fixed crash on OP7 series using some custom ROMs

Here is the link to download:
      https://mega.nz/#!1rxWla7R!ZkLFXG02Wh9SjX9Mah9nrEjThLxHYdaoxQEnXFmzn44

Merry Christmas to everybody ;)

Changelog:
      - Fixed green tint on front camera on Mi5, Mi5S and several other devices
      - Added Bengali, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish translations (thanks to all the translators)
      - Increased max allocated memory (it can improve speed on some mid/low range phones)
      - Now the option to show HDR+/HDR+ Enhanced switch is ON by default

https://mega.nz/#!5y51wSiJ!GfcbWynZUcMVyaI4Sq790mctiFXvWkpnt90sCaGnfSA

If you want to help translating the app, check this link:
      https://urnyx05.oneskyapp.com

Happy New Year to everybody ;)

Changelog:
      - Fixed aux IDs on LG, Motorola and Lenovo devices
      - Fixed crash on BQ and Nokia devices

https://mega.nz/#!07gUHC6C!DLtt9F8iDyssW-DYKwPeFTAe8ETEJ643LqBE1Ug7Ols

This is my last update based on 7.2.010. Now, I'm going to move to GCam 7.3 as soon as possible.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone