What device do you have? And could you explain better your issue?Hello. I am from Canada, and Im not new to these mods at all. I've been using your mod since the first and I also tend to use novas mods up until September when every mod since that time have stopped working. However his previous release and devs work still.
I have a 9.3mb video file I made showing what happens when I try and open PX 8.1.008.341125824, also with a screen grab of all software and hardware info for the devs. Shows software level and security patch update level as well as version of launcher.
@cstark27 @Urnyx05 if you have a place you would like the file to be uploaded to please let me know. The other PX cam ver had the identical problem, however all of the other mods from @Urnyx05 work fine and continue working today.
What device do you have? And could you explain better your issue?
Thanks. Working okay on OnePlus Nord with the main sensors. I am unable to select any of the auxiliary lenses (wide / macro) on front and back. Also unable to turn on the screen grid. That's all for now.New version of GCam 8.1.008 is out!
- Pixel 2/2XL: Enabled 1080p as default Timelapse/enable 4k selection (drop down UI while in Timelapse mode)
- Pixel 3a/3aXL: Modified Portrait zoom to be the same as other Pixels
- Pixel 4a 5G/Pixel 5: Enabled Astrophotography on Ultra-Wide Angle
- Added max zoom level option
- Added NonZSL Frame Count Override option
- Add an option to disable Sabre (by default, it's enabled only on supported sensors)
- Added Shasta & Shasta Factor options
- Added countdown to regular Night Sight capture
- Fixed photosphere
- Fixed crash on those devices with wrong resolution on motion photos
- Fixed slow motion on Pixels
- Adjusted video bar size
- Fixed artifacts on Sabre
- Fixed colors on RAWs - now you can read the incorporated profile (thanks Savitar)
- Added a button to force astrophotography
- Cleaned up code
Here is the link to download:
This version was made in collaboration with CStark27 and John Galt.