Disable synthetic fill flash, and reduce brightness (tap on the right side in the middle).Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the latest Gcam 8.1.
I've used it and it's honestly fine for now, but sometimes when shooting very bright scenarios (specially the front camera) it doesn't save the picture at all, this problem is familiar to me because I also had it on GCAM 7.3.
My phone is Mi 9T Pro.
Is there any way to save the picture also during these kinda unusual situations or it's just something that it's unavoidable?
Thank you for the great work, I wish you a good day.
Thank you, I'll try it out once I'm in one of those situations.Disable synthetic fill flash, and reduce brightness (tap on the right side in the middle).
Hi! The latest version (8.1) keeps crashing as soon as I start it, important to mention that no issues whatsoever with the old 7.3 version. I'm running Pocophone F1 with HavocOS 3.12. I include a logcat of the crash (https://pastebin.com/hh1f37aN), and the result of Camera2 test.
Google Camera Port
This is a thread where I share my GCams and you can report me bugs.
How to report bugs:
If possible, post on a thread for your phone or here if you can't find a thread for your phone. Please describe the issue and give details about your setup:
- Camera2 Test (included description)
- Phone, ROM, any fixes installed;
- Name of the apk you're using;
- Screenshots or video recordings of the bug if you're able to;
- A logcat if there's a crash (How to save a logcat: video guide, advanced guide);
- Steps to reproduce the bug/crash;
- Mention me;
- Your report will be ignored if no logs or a good explanation is provided.
- I will do my best to fix bugs, but keep in mind that this is a free port and I also have my personal life.
How can I translate GCam in my language?
Check this website: https://urnyx05.oneskyapp.com
- BSG for having started the port
- Arnova8G2 because he has helped me a lot in these months
- Savitar and IDan because they have been my teachers
- Celso for hosting all GCams in his site
- San1ty, Xtrme, Zoran, CStark, Tadi, Namok, Fahmi, Fu24, Eszdman, back.rider and every other modder who has helped me
- Google developers for having done a fantastic job with their own algorithms
Force close when I open the app on OnePlus 6TNew version of GCam 8.1.008 is out!
- Pixel 2/2XL: Enabled 1080p as default Timelapse/enable 4k selection (drop down UI while in Timelapse mode)
- Pixel 3a/3aXL: Modified Portrait zoom to be the same as other Pixels
- Pixel 4a 5G/Pixel 5: Enabled Astrophotography on Ultra-Wide Angle
- Added max zoom level option
- Added NonZSL Frame Count Override option
- Add an option to disable Sabre (by default, it's enabled only on supported sensors)
- Added Shasta & Shasta Factor options
- Added countdown to regular Night Sight capture
- Fixed photosphere
- Fixed crash on those devices with wrong resolution on motion photos
- Fixed slow motion on Pixels
- Adjusted video bar size
- Fixed artifacts on Sabre
- Fixed colors on RAWs - now you can read the incorporated profile (thanks Savitar)
- Added a button to force astrophotography
- Cleaned up code
Here is the link to download:
This version was made in collaboration with CStark27 and John Galt.
Not sure why but both version PXv8.1_GCam-v1.1.apk and PXv8.1_GCam-v1.0.apk crashes immediately after opening the camera px app.
Does this not support Google pixel (sailfish)?
Phone: Google Pixel (sailfish)
Android version : 10
ROM : Stock
Apk : PXv8.1_GCam-v1.1.apk
Video of crash : video link
Steps to reproduce :
Open the Camera PX app. Stay there for 2-3 seconds then the app crashses
same thing here with essential ph-1, android 10