• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Google Camera by Urnyx05

Search This thread

Adi_doank

Sep 6, 2016
jogjakarta
bug

New version of GCam 7.3.018 is out!

Changelog:
- Added long click on the lens-switch button to open settings
- Changed frequency of Chroma denoise because of problems
- Added 12/48 MP button (as usual, you must use Eszdman's Magisk module)
- Fixed EXIF info
- Fixed front camera on OP3/3T (thanks Arnova)
- Added the option to use RAW Sensor on OP6/6T
- Fixed crash on Mi 10 Pro
- Inverted aux IDs on Mi 10 Pro
- Updated Croatian and Swedish translations

Here is the link to download:
https://mega.nz/#!V3RFzQTA!54i06oRwj5lN1MfEEk-G4yEgK-Uv9o-avs0Ib5lfKkE

I had promised I would have released this version with xmls, but due to some problems with chroma denoise on previous version, I've released it now. Don't worry for next version with xml (and best luck for Covid-19)

bug front camera video miui 11 satble (mi9)

robinpotter

Oct 3, 2019
Hello! If anyone can give me some informations, it would be very helpful :)
I like gcam a lot. I'm currently deciding between 2 phones, Xiaomi Mi9T Pro and Realme X2 pro. Does this version of gcam work with any of these phones? There is option for using ultrawide and telephoto lens in this app. Can these lenses be used in gcam with either of these phones? Thanks in advance :)

Sekorhex

May 5, 2018
Hamburg
How is it possible that everything works for you (camera, video recording and picture preview) but not for me? I still use a Mi 9 with the official Xiaomi ROM and i must use the 6.2 GCam and not the latest GCam because i can't use these feature what i typed.

paprykos

Mar 15, 2011
Video recording on selfie camera did not work

Tested on two xiaomi Mi9t Pro and same issue. When try to turn on video recording on selfie camera app freeze, to close selfie module need to close app and wait around 20 seconds

hotrodwinston

Aug 3, 2009
the dark side
Hello All,
Tried both 7.2 and 7.3 on my Galaxy Note 10 (Android 10) - in both cases I seem to get WIDE camera in 0.6 and 2.0 modes (i. e., no zoom). 1.0 is 1.0. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

+1 on this. No telephoto on Note10 (non plus 6.3" model) Android 10 (Snapdragon - Verizon).

I really want this to work because the Samsung camera sucks compared to my old pixel2 and my wife's iPhone.

Reactions: djt3701

kylemd

Aug 13, 2015
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi6 crashes on front camera photo

Hey Urnyx05,

I'm having an issue with the front camera crashing upon taking a photo. Fantastic port otherwise.

- Camera2 Test (included description) (Attached log from Camera2Test, renamed from html to txt as I couldn't upload html directly.)
- Phone, ROM, any fixes installed; (Xiaomi Mi6 running LineageOS 17.1)
- Name of the apk you're using; (7.3.018)
- Screenshots or video recordings of the bug if you're able to; (Crash to home screen after taking photo with front camera)
- A logcat if there's a crash (Attached txt file)
- Steps to reproduce the bug/crash; (Crash to home screen after taking photo with front camera)
- Mention me; @Urnyx05

Thanks for all your hard work!

Attachments

• logcat_03-13-2020_15-00-40.txt
    147 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: S4turno

Urnyx05

Mar 25, 2018
How is it possible that everything works for you (camera, video recording and picture preview) but not for me? I still use a Mi 9 with the official Xiaomi ROM and i must use the 6.2 GCam and not the latest GCam because i can't use these feature what i typed.
Only front videos don't work. If you start a video on front camera, nothing works and you need a reboot... I've told that millions of times

Reactions: antykat and joluke

boazloveruth

Feb 10, 2018
Wrong direction of viewing screen in night sight mode

Everything works fine for my Asus Zenfone 5 with the latest version 7.3.018. The only problem is that the viewing screen reverses in the wrong direction while turning the phone from the vertical way to the horizontal way within the night sight mode. Can you identify what the problem is? Thanks!

ywM5FHSuhVG5ltQIKnyqdZguRV67OmpmCfnxmki3z0HdebmXTEHoMDNgazfxs77ExBcIrrk3rPCyPxoTQCrvmMxROGZNgx3TIe4VvhXOM1WPhU4CizKtTVuedBVlSPkmVpoODZd6uiHiIIQ9Erc1L_tzqcVoimoB5w6F9BrksRwsA9AV47TGpmTrrQbKF9dSJ1K7sxSgXmkYxqg_0c4qRVFIy-_UaF5XxxxpgrlLIO_pGEqvBBNP5sbYW_5o7x57_KhDyGz_jzG1RBFNIPifc-VMW6cgdXH94xqTAbqZKrM17-xVjCKwf2qlk8OiTOPyzgK6TMwN2Nddy871qobWFB0ddX3sMQ5XhyOrTH39rDQhHhbOXJhIsWYjXuzU6azhi1YovZEr2di_ho8DLmkhVMPukCZ8wUaOG5IYmKy3fQeWVXH3iAcIt2kg7Pf6AAZdq8FjpwMvqTElv76hmUOLjJ3QL0tPgKG2o651dDULqvMEJEOJOu3Vql_uc4eZeLxuFbGrxs1oM2CLtMPEebr9T6OjX2AMXNMGeNflFm2JpPJzMxxnuftP5zG0FmFZElX99gXWIJgLSYKh8IUq7hl9PVp_lw9PVw8Wo5mO78p0JPwPyp-2Pm-6wyI_D6GI6bvpcXeN5a35w94gLes7-EKBblkIg3yAGTSxeJdCRuFvHxk6MywjEduP3FJnY4u5pQ=w425-h881-no

T8UoMz0bpz5WrZ0OEQuIJ72MurJKXl6n8EAb_ilPPgMxMnKI7PHZ2fC_mg2m2W66SFbqAcLtuziIlrqNGBN5-Pc28FMsg7QkBAjLzUZ9A63PXpVLXk9v86nSdSlnBxeTDrQes0dYFHpE8-dv6784m7vBwy8F2ViNgtT16ICNS8kHIWHyU-OA5PQDJidL5e9oMzU4ypyTBYhZ3QE_qSxBTYyNgiHEO5OZw_BUwdWjetGhedEKXattOaPwgXKGYy2FuTpPFVRZk9McjunVTU8ApncZRmXzSrx4Gc9jAkB-F7hiRFMseYi-w0SebcHgwpcGErHB6xTKJ2YoYM0a97hwAChGQ_uy31fumv-Y0WPjMznJebegawYnNpXJZ71hfQoKagQKDWTzemNTHrEryr3TSlVQrq9rxzUrvdXpkO1JuGnvDHWjbtEuIAKgAH_UsaXMPqMttNQ6VrI7uMOrf7VUWW1ZXKryQ5cjVN_jijDMLxlHDMQO3OMaeGrAPKziY0NFFScOHYJQQr_DRavww8lyDEVfwDjT25XRjFtl3gg4xk2laNmsckkAk2rKcN7E7TllbNKKbJPNhHtbK0GcaFnX1EHh0gac_zLetSzoOupBWataXZVGTJnWyxH7FVPh-r_qrwZHBaIYg8NJRvfrtrviO9BOnBUufn2y7FVYD8wUsD56opWqQ2yZ6yxk65OW7Q=w1380-h692-no

Last edited:

r0drlgo

Dec 2, 2014
Hi Urnyx05. I know that you will not look at most of the posts (by all the people who make an allusion to you) and even less will you take into account requests, other than bug / failures, even if I am going to propose it just anyway ?.
Would it be possible to put a manual focus control on the main camera and telephoto option? It is very difficult to focus when there are no perfect light conditions, and it is a shame why your mod lets you take some photos in incredible detail, but sometimes it is very difficult to focus ...
I know that you work on this in an altruistic way, so I still thank you for your great contribution.
If you ever pin a PayPal account, ter will take a few coffees to my account !!!
Regards

gimel0406

Mar 17, 2020
hi im using oneplus 5t with gcam 7.3.018 UrnyxO5 v1.3 latest version..the mod is verygood with the rear cam..but the front can take picture but the picture is broken..it is all pink..can i fix it?thank you

Gabre

Jan 25, 2013
7.3.018 works pretty well on Asus Zenfone 6 so far

I'm just not the fan of on screen buttons that I can't figure what they do :D

Especially that circled A
And I can't seem to figure out how to switch to wide lens.

joluke

Jan 29, 2014
7.3.018 works pretty well on Asus Zenfone 6 so far

I'm just not the fan of on screen buttons that I can't figure what they do :D

Especially that circled A
And I can't seem to figure out how to switch to wide lens.
Forget switching to it. Doesn't work with gcam so far. I reported it a couple of posts back!

Doesn't work yet in 7.3

goodybags

Jul 12, 2014
7.2 and 7.3 both work nicely on my Mi 9T. Can you add the JPEG quality option? So we can at least set the quality from 50%-100% since the default takes a whole lot of storage.
Also does 7.3 really have to use the photos app? I feel its slower than using the default GCam gallery it'll be nice if we can go back to that one ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google-Camera-AA-810x298_c.jpg

Google Camera Port

by @Urnyx05

This is a thread where I share my GCams and you can report me bugs.

How to report bugs:
    If possible, post on a thread for your phone or here if you can't find a thread for your phone. Please describe the issue and give details about your setup:

- Camera2 Test (included description)
    - Phone, ROM, any fixes installed;
    - Name of the apk you're using;
    - Screenshots or video recordings of the bug if you're able to;
    - A logcat if there's a crash (How to save a logcat: video guide, advanced guide);
    - Steps to reproduce the bug/crash;
    - Mention me;

- Your report will be ignored if no logs or a good explanation is provided.
    - I will do my best to fix bugs, but keep in mind that this is a free port and I also have my personal life.

How can I translate GCam in my language?
    Check this website: https://urnyx05.oneskyapp.com

Credits:
    - BSG for having started the port
    - Arnova8G2 because he has helped me a lot in these months
    - Savitar and IDan because they have been my teachers
    - Celso for hosting all GCams in his site
    - San1ty, Xtrme, Zoran, CStark, Tadi, Namok, Fahmi, Fu24, Eszdman, back.rider and every other modder who has helped me
    - Google developers for having done a fantastic job with their own algorithms​
    Available versions

GCam 7.3.018

• Version 2.4
      Changelog:
      - Partially fixed videos on aux lenses (it works only at 4k resolution)
      - Added IMX686 AWB extracted from Poco F2 Pro libraries
      - Added an option to enable logcat in order to help development even for unrooted devices
      - Fixed dots on ultrawide sensor of Poco F2 Pro
      - Disabled dot fix on OP5 aux lens
      - Added an option to change the intensity of dotfix algorythm on Poco F2 Pro
      Link to download

GCam 7.2.010

• Version 2.3
      Changelog:
      - Fixed aux IDs on LG, Motorola and Lenovo devices
      - Fixed crash on BQ and Nokia devices
      Link to download

GCam 6.3.017 - Urnyx05 & Xtrme

• Version 0.6
      Changelog:
      - Forced Pixel 3 AWB everywhere
      - It can be installed side by side with my GCam and Xtrme's one
      Link to download

GCam 6.2.030

• Version 2.5
      Changelog:
      - Fix 60 FPS on Indian K20/20 Pro
      - Added support for dot fix on Realme 2 Pro (you need root and this Magisk module to fix dots - thanks to Wyroczen for having modded the lib)
      - Added switch for 12/48 MP on Mi9 (you must use Eszdman's Magisk module, remembering there's a bug in videos due to which EIS doesn't work using stock camera)
      - Increased maximum allocated memory
      Link to download
    New update of GCam 7.2.010 is out!

Changelog:
    - Changed the way how to use HDR+ Enhanced in portrait mode (now there's the same switch as normal camera mode) - thanks Arnova
    - Fixed crash on Realme X2 Pro, OP7T Pro McLaren, RN8 Pro (begonia) and Samsung devices (only Snapdragon ones)
    - Forced RAW10 on front camera of OP6/6T
    - Added the option to enable/disable Google Photos
    - Fixed astrophotography on OP6 and OP7 series (thanks Parrot)
    - Fixed resolution on aux lens for Mi9T/9T Pro (thanks Burial)
    - Fixed crash on OP7 series using some custom ROMs

https://mega.nz/#!1rxWla7R!ZkLFXG02Wh9SjX9Mah9nrEjThLxHYdaoxQEnXFmzn44

Merry Christmas to everybody ;)

Changelog:
    - Fixed green tint on front camera on Mi5, Mi5S and several other devices
    - Added Bengali, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish translations (thanks to all the translators)
    - Increased max allocated memory (it can improve speed on some mid/low range phones)
    - Now the option to show HDR+/HDR+ Enhanced switch is ON by default

https://mega.nz/#!5y51wSiJ!GfcbWynZUcMVyaI4Sq790mctiFXvWkpnt90sCaGnfSA

If you want to help translating the app, check this link:
    https://urnyx05.oneskyapp.com

Happy New Year to everybody ;)

Changelog:
    - Fixed aux IDs on LG, Motorola and Lenovo devices
    - Fixed crash on BQ and Nokia devices

https://mega.nz/#!07gUHC6C!DLtt9F8iDyssW-DYKwPeFTAe8ETEJ643LqBE1Ug7Ols

This is my last update based on 7.2.010. Now, I'm going to move to GCam 7.3 as soon as possible.