• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google camera for Kirin

Search This thread

RealPsygnosis

Oct 1, 2008
Taranto
hello friends, sorry for my bad english, I want to tell you that I found a gcam that works on emui 9.1, it is based for Galaxy s8 but it works on me p10 vtr-l09 with hdr + processor, as I am new I can not put links but it should only search YouTube for "Gcam for Huawei phones with Kirin HDR + and Portrait Works !!!" the video is from LordAndroid, it is my own, so far I have only tested it on a p10 and everything works

I don't want to flame but if you really want to share your knowledge you could share the name of the apk from celsoazavedo website. It's not good to tell the community to watch your video on youtube.
so if this thing is real, we waiting for a proof that is not going on your YouTube channel. Or, you are just sharing scam

josua19

Oct 13, 2015
I don't want to flame but if you really want to share your knowledge you could share the name of the apk from celsoazavedo website. It's not good to tell the community to watch your video on youtube.
so if this thing is real, we waiting for a proof that is not going on your YouTube channel. Or, you are just sharing scam

Bro, I never said that I discovered that gcam, I just said that of all the ones I have tried (there were many) that is the only one that has helped me, I even teach how to configure it to take good colors and the hdr + is working, I used a gcam from my old Galaxy s7, anyway excuse me

ƁɐⱤᶒ

Jul 7, 2013
I tried the version in that post "The best working Google Camera APK to this day is MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova_TlnNeun_1.2_test_fix_Exynos .apk (only tested on the P20, it might works for others too)."

P10 VTR-L29 8.0.0.386(C432)
I find that the rear camera appears to be fully working, but if I select the front camera it locks up the camera until I reboot the phone.
Hi, i've tried this one and everything work as mentionned.

Top Liked Posts