Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

irshad wani

Aug 25, 2018
Baramulla
Redmi Note 10
Hello everyone.
I tried many GCam's for Redmi Note 10 and none of them are working that good. The problem is if you install the latest Google Camera mod versions like 8.1 you aren't going to get any better results than stock camera.
I tried the below GCam and I somehow got what I wanted. Checkout if it works for you also but there's a catch. Video doesn't work and camera crashes for me and wait for few seconds and it will work again if it crashes.
I personally install Google Camera for photography that's why I don't care about video not working if you also don't care about it then go for it. It has far better processing than latest GCam's.
If you somehow figured it out how to solve video crash problem. Do share here and if there is any better option than this then share please.
Thanks..
Download link: 👇
Config file: 👇

Attachments

• irshad'sGcamConfig.xml
    9.7 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:

muneeb rizwan

Mar 19, 2019
Google Pixel 6a
Hello everyone.
I tried many GCam's for Redmi Note 10 and none of them are working that good. The problem is if you install the latest Google Camera mod versions like 8.1 you aren't going to get any better results than stock camera.
I tried the below GCam and I somehow got what I wanted. Checkout if it works for you also but there's a catch. Video doesn't work and camera crashes for me and wait for few seconds and it will work again if it crashes.
I personally install Google Camera for photography that's why I don't care about video not working if you also don't care about it then go for it. It has far better processing than latest GCam's.
If you somehow figured it out how to solve video crash problem. Do share here and if there is any better option than this then share please.
Thanks..
Download link: 👇
Config file: 👇
there is no config file attached

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
Status