Hello, I use Google camera apk in this post, it has a bug, after take photo, can't browse photo in software interface, when press browse button, photo pop up and browse interface close, all apk in this post I used and all have this bug, phone os is Hydrogen OS 126.96.36.199.KB05, attachment is log.
Google Camera Port
Stable versions and configs for the OnePlus 8T.
While quality on mobile devices has improved a lot in the past few years, Google Camera is often able to produce more detailed photos with better dynamic range. Let's use this thread to compile good/stable GCam versions for the OnePlus 8T.
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video, Timelapse, Slow motion.
- All auxiliary cameras work, except the depth camera.
- AR Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
- Video quality is better on the stock camera, specially video stabilisation and slow motion.
- Switching between cameras is still a bit buggy in some versions.
- WARNING: On Android 11, you need to use the "snapcam" package in order to use all cameras.
- To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
GCam 8 (Android 10+):
- Arnova8G2: GCam_6.210406.0204build-8.1.101.apk (2021-05-02, configs)
GCam 7 (Android 9+):
- Wichaya: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1 (2020-12-15, configs)
- Nikita: NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0 (2020-12-06, configs)
I'll try to keep this post updated with info from the telegram group, but please, leave feedback.
To devs like Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, defcomg, and many other modders and testers that have contributed over the years.