That explains why I can't use the macro camera then. I installed the latest greatness gcam version and works fine overall.
For those wondering if macro camera can be used on a custom ROM, the answer is YES: just install HavocOS it has the OxygenOS camera built in. Not strictly related to Google Camera discussion but yeah, you can have both cameras then.
The oxygen OS camera in havoc performs same as stock ?
Try to give it permissions (camera, mic, storage, etc) in Android settings.Hi
I've tried to install GCam (+ configs) - actually many different versions - none of them seems to work on my OP 8T(on LineageOS) - everytime i've installed the APK (install works fine), but the app crashes everytime i try to start it, so it's not even possible to load a config-file - does anyone has a solution for me?
If you aren't using Google play services you need to install this: https://github.com/lukaspieper/Gcam-Services-Provider/releases
Have you tried the latest GCam8.2.204_Greatness.220428 version?Hello!
I was using the 8.1 version on the Android 11 and Photo Sphere was working fine but then I updated the OS to version 12 and the Photo Sphere stopped working.
I'm currently using the
GCam version and it also doesn't work (the Photo Sphere mode).
I also tried 2 config files:
but no luck.
Was anyone in the same situation and has a tip or two for me? That would be nice.
nrG v3 OP8-8T - Wichaya 8.1.101_v1.4
Based Off OP8Pro & Customised For OP8-8T
- Antibanding: Auto
- Audio Zoom: Enabled
- Auto Nightsight: Disabled
- Auxiliary Camera: Google ID's Custom & Aux Button's Renamed For Each Lens
- AWB: Back IMX586, Wide IMX586 & Front IMX471
- AWB: Default Off (Turn On For Night Photography)
- Developer Settings: Custom
- Face Detection: Enabled
- Face Retouch: Enabled
- Focus Tracking: Enabled
- Frames: Very High & Adjusted To Be Faster
- Noise Model: Back IMX586SAP2, Wide IMX481SAP & Front IMX471
- Photo Booth: Enabled
- Ram Patcher: Amended, Saturation, HDR Intensity & Shadow Intensity
- Sabre: Back, Wide & Front Camera's Enabled With Wiener Filter
- Stream Config: Custom
- Video: High Res & Frames
- Video: Fixed UW Cropping Issue
* Thanks To Wichaya For Another Great Mod
* Also A Huge Thank You To All My Homies