Google Camera Port
Stable versions and configs for the OnePlus 9R.
A discussion thread for GCam mods compatible with the OnePlus 9R. Let's use it to find stable versions for this device.
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video, Timelapse, Slow motion.
- Support for extra cameras (the ones allowed by OnePlus...).
- AR Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
- Video quality is better on the stock camera, specially video stabilisation and slow motion.
- Due to OnePlus' decision to restrict access of 3rd party apps to the extra cameras on Android 11, you'll need to use specific "package names" (eg: use the links on this thread). Some cameras may still not be available even with the right apk due to there restrictions.
1. Download APK (pick the first one if in doubt).
2. Download config file (often not required, but may help with quality).
3. Install APK file.
4. Load config file.
A short video tutorial is available for new users.
- = Recommended version.
- To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
GCam 8 (Android 10+):
- BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1l (BSG, 2021-07-23, configs)
- Wichaya: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4 (2021-08-03, configs)
- Urnyx05: PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk (2021-01-25)
I'll try to keep this post updated with info from the telegram group, but please, leave feedback.
To devs like Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, defcomg, and many other modders and testers that have contributed over the years.