• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google camera just updated...

Search This thread

androiduser2011

Dec 21, 2010
London
Google Camera crashed in HDR+ mode on 3 different clean Builds of Chroma, and benzo
moved to AOSIP rc8 and it no longer crashes.
Good to know that we do not have hardware issue, will try to install this rom.
Yes it does seem to be ROM dependent. No HDR+ FC's on LightROM or pure stock either. So the camera app can't really be blamed. Kind of reminds me of the Google Play Services FC problem that plagued some ROMs for a couple of weeks but never happened on stock.
Thanks, Light rom will be in my list too.

kartoon33

Sep 21, 2010
Miami
Anyone getting these on screen buttons on top after update of Google Camera? I'm on latest Chroma ROM.

Attachments

• 1435003533822.jpg
    1435003533822.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 802

kartoon33

Sep 21, 2010
Miami
Now that's interesting. Never seen that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know and nobody seems to know how to get rid of it. Weird thing that when I was on stock Tmobile ROM, it was fine. But on Chroma, the on screen buttons come again. I can go in to App info and delete the update on the camera and its fine. But once it updates, the in screen buttons show up.

kartoon33

Sep 21, 2010
Miami
I got those while at Disney last week. After a couple of days, the buttons went away. I really didn't do anything special in order to get rid of them either. I'm on stock 5.1 + root.

Really? Hmmmm. Weird cause I noticed them when I was in Disney 2 weeks ago for Star Wars Weekend and the app updated while there. Conspiracy? Lol

deathshead

Aug 8, 2010
I know and nobody seems to know how to get rid of it. Weird thing that when I was on stock Tmobile ROM, it was fine. But on Chroma, the on screen buttons come again. I can go in to App info and delete the update on the camera and its fine. But once it updates, the in screen buttons show up.

Try AOSIP?

androiduser2011

Dec 21, 2010
London
Just update,
Running AOSip rc 8 since last 2 weeks, tried hard to crash camera but camera working solid on this Rom.
Even i installed Franco kernel on top of it, still going well.
Touch wood [emoji12] [emoji5] [emoji5]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts