Google Camera Port
Stable versions and configs for the Asus ZenFone 6/6Z.
This phone's camera is already pretty good, but even at this level GCam can still help a bit. Compared to the stock camera app, it has a better dynamic range, better details, and sometimes better colours.
Features and bugs depend on the GCam and Android version used, but overall:
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video (up to [email protected]), Timelapse, Slow motion (lower quality or broken in some versions).
- Main/Wide angle camera, 48MP and 12MP (best) switch.
- Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
- When taking 48MP pictures, you might see a pattern on some areas of the photo.
- Video quality is better on stock, especially video stabilization.
How to use:
1. Download and open/install the apk file (how to).
2. Unless settings/configs are provided with the with the apk file, the app is ready for use.
- ⭐️ = Recommended version.
- To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
GCam 8 (Android 10+):
- 2021-08-03 ⭐️ : GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4 (Wichaya, GCam 8.1) with these configs.
GCam 7.3 (Android 9+):
- 2020-12-15 ⭐️ : GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk (Wichaya, GCam 7.3) with these configs.
GCam 7.2 (Android 9+):
- 2020-03-16: GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2_Wichaya_Salt2_V1.7.apk (Wichaya, GCam 7.2) with these configs.
- 2020-02-18: GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, GCam 7.2) with these configs.
GCam 6.x (Older version):
- Android 10+: UNI_CAM_v1.2s.apk (dpstar7582, 2020-04-16, GCam 6.2) with these configs.
- Android 9 only: UNI_CAM_v1.2a_P.apk (dpstar7582, GCam 6.2) with these configs.
@Arnova8G2 [donate] and @defcomg (savitar) [donate] are the main modders for this phone, but others also contribute by fixing bugs or/and adding new features.