Thank you so much @fu24 for Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6-Fu24_5Lens-01h! It is working wonderfully on my LG v20 H918 on Oreo. This is one of the most stable and working versions of GCam 6.1 that I've seen so far. (especially for my front camera! No more green tint, and the Pixel 3XL mode works great!) The last stable version I was able to use was all the way back in MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1d_fu24-01g.apk
Some issues I've noticed though:
1. The highest resolution usually available for 16:9 ratio photo capture is missing for both the back cameras and front camera. For instance, I can usually get 12 megapixels for the back camera (which is a 16 megapixel sensor) in 16:9 ratio, but with this GCam version, I can only get 9.7 megapixels.
2. Night Sight occasionally crashes on the main 16 megapixel back camera when in a low light area. I don't seem to have the same issue with the front camera or ultra-wide-angle camera. Not sure what could be causing this... maybe a buffering issue?
3. Zooming in to 2-3x zoom and taking a picture can sometimes crash the camera during processing. Not sure if this is related to Hexagon DSP.
4. When not using the "Google Photos" option for the gallery, if I click on the button to take me to Google Photos, it always crashes the app. I've had to default to using Google Photos for this reason. Not a huge deal by any means, but something I noticed and thought I should bring up.
5. It seems to "confuse" the main camera with the secondary auxiliary camera a lot when it comes back to the main screen. It claims that it's on the "main" lens, but it's actually on the auxiliary lens.
6. Since I only have two rear lenses, if I use the "viewfinder button" and click Aux 2, it crashes the app and the app no longer works. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the Aux 2 option.
1. This should be caused by the real resolution added by Arnova8G2. But I am not willing to modify it back to the original.
2 , 3 and 4. Since I don't have this problem. So...........
5. I noticed it. But for me this doesn't happen very often. I still don't know why it happened.
6 There are two ways to close the AUX2 button. Turn off the "Enale 2nd Aux back camera button". And there is another option in the 2nd Aux back camera setting "Disable 2nd Auxillary camera" (also for long press mode)