• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google camera not working great on pocophone f1

Search This thread

LittleBladed

Dec 26, 2018
Hey

i just installed lineageOS on my pocophone f1 and i love it, only bad thing is, i installed the ported gcam.
i have 2 problems:
1) My slow motion is super choppy and i dont think its filming at 240 fps
2) My Front cam is only being shot at 5 mp, when it can go up to 20 mp

what can i do to fix this? and if i cant, is there a way to download stock pocophone f1 cam somewhere?
thanks!

Ali Naqi

Jan 29, 2014
Front cam uses pixel binning. 20mp is binned to 5 so nothing to complain there. Slow mo is a known bug. Read the thread. There may be a fix search around

C114

Jul 24, 2013
Szczecin
Hey

i just installed lineageOS on my pocophone f1 and i love it, only bad thing is, i installed the ported gcam.

i have 2 problems:

what can i do to fix this? and if i cant, is there a way to download stock pocophone f1 cam somewhere?

thanks!
I might be wrong, but google for a zip fix to flash with custom recovery.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

trax7

May 15, 2012
Of course it doesn't. It's a community-driven port. A constant work in progress. This comes as a surprise to no one.

Stock cam on non-stock ROM? That's arguably even more work needed. Works worse than GCam imo. However, some people are doing good work in that direction.

The relevant threads for GCam and MIUI Cam Port here hold all the info. Search tool is your friend.

Last edited:

Mach27

Dec 31, 2018
LGW2_bsg-test-8.1.apk

Hey

i have 2 problems:

thanks!

I'm using LGW2_bsg-test-8.1.apk and it works well on stock poco f1
Happy new year