Google Camera Port.

Search This thread

debdeep98

Jan 19, 2018
IN
Realme 6 Pro
Following Ports are for both Android Q & R (Custom ROMs and RUI 1.0 & 2.0). However due to some issues Auxiliary Lenses not supported in Android 11 (RUI 2.0).

B-S-G v8.1
Downloads.- APK & Config

Wichaya v3.1.1
Downloads.- APK & Config

Oppo Camera APK (RUI1.0)

Importing .xml
first goto gcam settings and save the current xml (every version has this option under different menus) which will create a folder in internal storage (either gcam or configs7). Place the downloaded xml in that folder. Open gcam. Double tap the black area around the shutter button and select the downloaded xml and then restore.

updated.- 02-06-21 IST

Attachments

• Realme6Pro-by-tomtimkur.xml
    19.1 KB · Views: 5,629
Last edited:

ajaz35

Mar 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
Doo you think gcam takes better pics than stock on this device, i can't find difference, but portrait shots are better with gcam.,
Update:- Processing takes longer, but pic quality is better On Ultracam.

Last edited:

Publiuss

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks. Is there a config for this to use the additional wide/zoom lenses (as for urnyx)?

Sent from my RMX2063 using Tapatalk
Hi

I'm using 4.1 and no preconfigured config.
Digging in the options you can chose all four rear cameras, just some icons are swapped.
Other nice things seem to work, like photosphere and night shots.
Don't just enable "motion" 'cause it crashes.

Inviato dal mio RMX2063 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ekihd

Paraffinbrain

Apr 17, 2016
Hi

Digging in the options you can chose all four rear cameras, just some icons are swapped.

Ah, thanks, didn't poke about, will give it a go.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Ah, thanks, didn't poke about, will give it a go.

Hmm, any other configs needed? Front cam works OK for me, but all back cam photos fc the app, with the additional cams enabled or not.

srisail

Sep 29, 2020
None is better than phone's own Camera app!

Which one is the best Gcam with all lenses working? Thank you!
After more testing, I felt like updating my post. It's quite understandable that people look for Gcam app for their Realme 6 pro phones. There are two main reasons: 1) phone's own camera creates somewhat blurred slowmotion videos; 2) sound in recorded videos is of very poor, even terrible quality.
I tried many Gcam apps (ported for Realme 6 pro), but none would support 64 megapixel shots! Moreover, slow-motion in these apps is nothing but a fake: Gcam apps either don't allow to shoot slow motion, or produce low fps videos which look horrible. Native app has it's pros and cons, so main question is what exactly you want to do: photos?, videos? videos must be with sound? etc. If you desire to improve colors in your images, and you don't need 64mp shots (which is main feature of this camera), then go for https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/filesc/GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.8.1_200920.apk posted above by one of us. All lenses work, screen flash for selfie etc. Configs: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/09/Realme6Pro-by-tomtimkur.xml
In addition, you can improve sound in your recorded videos by using Open Camera app instead of factory Camera app.

Last edited:

neoxcool

Mar 20, 2017
Wichaya Cam is good but the only problem color is washed out in photos. They look faded, not crispy or vibrant. Sometimes lens freezes while shooting in night mode. Nikita Cam is excellent in night mode, ya superior to any other cam listed and you get more brighter photos in night mode. Overall color saturation in other mode is good too.

Wichaya Cam is good but the only problem color is washed out in photos. They look faded, not crispy or vibrant. Sometimes lens freezes while shooting in night mode. Nikita Cam is excellent in night mode, ya superior to any other cam listed and you get more brighter photos in night mode. Overall color saturation in other mode is good too.
Hi, what config file did you you use? Because I don't see Realme 6 pro on the list...

Sebastián 3

Feb 22, 2017
Hello, I have a rom and I wanted to install the apj that they left from the original relame 6 pro camera but it did not let me install any advice to be able to install the stock camera in another rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Following Ports are for both Android Q & R (Custom ROMs and RUI 1.0 & 2.0). However due to some issues Auxiliary Lenses not supported in Android 11 (RUI 2.0).

B-S-G v8.1
    Downloads.- APK & Config

Wichaya v3.1.1
    Downloads.- APK & Config

Oppo Camera APK (RUI1.0)

Importing .xml
    first goto gcam settings and save the current xml (every version has this option under different menus) which will create a folder in internal storage (either gcam or configs7). Place the downloaded xml in that folder. Open gcam. Double tap the black area around the shutter button and select the downloaded xml and then restore.

updated.- 02-06-21 IST
    Hi

I made a working config.
    Doo you think gcam takes better pics than stock, i can't find difference, but portrait shots are better with gcam.

Low light on gcam is better in both front and back. Gcam definitely has more details in low light shots. I guess we need a better port. Things will get better.
    Thanks. Is there a config for this to use the additional wide/zoom lenses (as for urnyx)?

Hi

I'm using trCamera and can use the aux lenses ,normal, main HDR and HDR+, wide normal for long distant shots, and macro normal, HDR and HDR+. Also supports slow motion 1/4x, time laps,and regular video, panarama and orbital photos too