8.4 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Reactions: AlecJY and danypava

zj37tzbpl

• Nov 7, 2013
    Shanghai

oznklync

Jul 8, 2016
    I installed Gcam to my Miui 10.2.4 system. After this, my camera started to lag and freeze. Because of that, I installed Lineage Os 16.0 but none of the rear cameras were working. Then I tried installing some other custom ROMs but I just couldn't get rear cameras to work. What can I do about it?

caretaker01

Mar 21, 2010
    Sibiu
    how can i install settings.xml file?
    Create a folder inside the internal storage and name it Gcam, inside that one create another folder called configs and copy the xml file there.
    Fire up the camera and double tap the grey area between the shutter and pictures, and select restore from the pop up menu restart the camera and you are done

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

mehdi554

Oct 16, 2014
    I installed Gcam to my Miui 10.2.4 system. After this, my camera started to lag and freeze. Because of that, I installed Lineage Os 16.0 but none of the rear cameras were working. Then I tried installing some other custom ROMs but I just couldn't get rear cameras to work. What can I do about it?

try flashing miui fastboot rom with mi flash . a full flash that wipes everything.

S YILDIRIM

Dec 9, 2015

Same happened to me a few months earlier. Flashing MIUI 10 (the last version then but i cant remember now.) fastboot file through mi flash tool with wiping everything solved it for me.

Top Liked Posts