• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods Google camera

Search This thread

VedranB

Nov 14, 2017
Best gcam I have found is: https://1-dontsharethislink.celsoazevedo.com/file/filesc/MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1i_snap.apk

All cameras are working nicely, no issues that I have found. Based on google camera 8.1
I tried this one, works fine (especially the 4k60, which phone is obviously capable of), except for the Night Sight, the photos are so bad in that mode, much much worse than stock Night mode. Which is already by far the worst aspect of the camera on this model. I hope improved GCam comes out that doesn't mess the Night Sight.

KillHimself

Jul 13, 2021
Nice cam. Really like the 4k60. But the image stabilisation isn't working for me. Any specific config file I should be using?

dario.sca

Oct 6, 2021
I would be interested in shooting at 64 megapixels in RAW format, is that possible? Thank you!

Last edited:

dario.sca

Oct 6, 2021
I would be interested in shooting at 64 megapixels in RAW format, is that possible? Thank you!

shailoo_naik

Mar 10, 2015
Raipur
4K60 is not working for me for the above mentioned build.
After 03 seconds camera stops recording by itself and the video is not saved on the gallery

KillHimself

Jul 13, 2021
any GCam you've tried that has working EIS in 4k 60?
Do you mean you have EIS working in other resolutions? I wish I had EIS working at all. I tried so many different gcam versions. Tried so many configs and settings too... I asked here, I also asked on the gcam Telegram group. Never even got an answer...

Top Liked Posts