I'm the op. Mine is like yours now too. The smaller card does display messages when you get them tho. I think it's just changes/tweaks to the overall new UI. It is months old now. Can't comment on Waze tho. I don't use it. Mine would stick too for a couple days do. It just changed whenever Google pushed new updates through play services and would reset values on the phenotypes db.Thank you! This made more sense after I realized I had to install the sqlite binary on my phone.
1. I downloaded sqlite3_arm64v8a.7z from the first post in this thread.
2. Extracted the file & renamed it "sqlite3"
3. Copied it to /system/bin, and gave permissions 0755 like on this page. Apparently some phones may need this installed in /system/xbin, but my phone phone only has /system/bin.
4. I entered the commands/code listed above in Terminal Emulator
AAuto has consistently retained the Coolwalk settings after multiple sessions and restarting the car. FWIW, I am on AAuto v7.8.122304-release.daily. My only questions/comments are:
1. Again, I noticed that Waze does not work with the multiscreen. Why is that? GMaps and HereWeGo work with it. I do not personally care for HereWeGo. GMaps is fine but I prefer Waze. I am experimenting with other navigation apps.
2. The top small card will only display GMap shortcuts, otherwise it is expanded to show whichever Music app I have opened in addition to the GMap card. How can I get the top small card to display a clock like the OP?
EDIT: Also I haven't been able to get cast to show for a few updates now too. I do use screen2suto for that thio.