Question Google Fi Black Friday deals are now live 11/21/2022

Search This thread

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Pixel 7 Pro did actually go on sale at a deeper discount compared vs yesterdays pricing.
I wasn't expecting that.
1669042080163.png

$300 off. It was $200 off before.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkjb

kkjb

May 3, 2017
Fi store is a great deal, but don't forget you are locked in financially to Fi service. I am a long time customer and have had many devices from Fi store....timing is important if you want want the deal. Fi store deals typical timeline is usually a limited amount of devices to get the rock bottom in that series.

pbassjunk

Apr 5, 2010
Nexus 7
Nexus 6
God dammit! I literally ordered it last night at $200 off (1am EST this morning, but wasn't PST so no go). Same thing happened to me ordering the NA One Plus 10 with 8/128GB and them coming out with the 12/256GB less than a week later. MF!

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
God dammit! I literally ordered it last night at $200 off (1am EST this morning, but wasn't PST so no go). Same thing happened to me ordering the NA One Plus 10 with 8/128GB and them coming out with the 12/256GB less than a week later. MF!
Submit a ticket on their site. I ordered my P7P a couple weeks ago and they dropped it $150 this weekend. I submitted a ticket and they refunded me the difference within 24 hours.

Reactions: pbassjunk and kkjb

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Pixel 7 Pro did actually go on sale at a deeper discount compared vs yesterdays pricing.
I wasn't expecting that.
View attachment 5766879

UPS was scheduled to deliver Monday but they arrived today (Saturday).

I've got a lot of stuff to do today but will be checking it out tomorrow or Monday and deciding whether to keep it or my OnePlus 9 Pro.

I bought a LUX meter to test with too. I'll have to research the proper way to use it for testing screen brightness. I want maximum manual-brightness for when I'm using the phone on a dock on my motorcycle for navigation purposes. Auto-brightness is of little use because there's always going to be that one awwkard moment when it's still dim during that one half of a second I glance down and can't read it.

If anyone has something they want me to compare, post your question and I'll try it if I can.
I'm not into gaming, sorry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Submit a ticket on their site. I ordered my P7P a couple weeks ago and they dropped it $150 this weekend. I submitted a ticket and they refunded me the difference within 24 hours.
    I wasn't expecting that.
    1669042080163.png

I'm not sure. I assume they would be the same but I'm sure Google has a way to complicate it.
    They are, this is why the Fi Store has the phone for $300 off while the Google Store is still selling the unlocked and Fi model for only $150 off, it's a completely separate store with it's own credit system.