Question [CLOSED] Google Forms survey: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fingerprint history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member

To any moderators: if this is against the rules, please feel free to let me know and delete the link. The built-in Poll capabilities aren't complex enough to keep two separate sets of answers in one poll.​

• I will be contacting a moderator to lock this thread as I don't want discussion unless the outside survey isn't allowed. There are enough threads about the fingerprint reader already. Please don't bother leaving a reply.

• One thing I've been wondering about is what previous phones with fingerprint readers everyone has used (and hence, "trained on" for how to use fingerprint readers) - separating those who have no issue on the P6/Pro from those who do have issues. The survey is conditional in that the answers of those who do have issues with the P6/Pro fingerprint reader are kept separate from those who don't have issues with the P6/Pro fingerprint reader. I'm not tracking particular phone models, only brands, to keep things simple.

• I absolutely have this Google Form set to not record email addresses. You can also complete this survey from a private browsing instance of your browser of choice.

• I didn't use my (or anyone else's) real GMail address to create this Google Form, so if you can see or find out the "owner" of this Google Form - good for you. Might give you a laugh.

• I'll post the results here when enough folks have completed it so that the results matter.

Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fingerprint history survey

The raw answers are here, just to show I'm not collecting email addresses: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fingerprint history survey (Responses). Once there are enough responses, I will aggregate them and make some meaningful statistics out of them, and report them here.

An example of what the design of the survey looks like:

1637012648120.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To any moderators: if this is against the rules, please feel free to let me know and delete the link. The built-in Poll capabilities aren't complex enough to keep two separate sets of answers in one poll.​

• I will be contacting a moderator to lock this thread as I don't want discussion unless the outside survey isn't allowed. There are enough threads about the fingerprint reader already. Please don't bother leaving a reply.

• One thing I've been wondering about is what previous phones with fingerprint readers everyone has used (and hence, "trained on" for how to use fingerprint readers) - separating those who have no issue on the P6/Pro from those who do have issues. The survey is conditional in that the answers of those who do have issues with the P6/Pro fingerprint reader are kept separate from those who don't have issues with the P6/Pro fingerprint reader. I'm not tracking particular phone models, only brands, to keep things simple.

• I absolutely have this Google Form set to not record email addresses. You can also complete this survey from a private browsing instance of your browser of choice.

• I didn't use my (or anyone else's) real GMail address to create this Google Form, so if you can see or find out the "owner" of this Google Form - good for you. Might give you a laugh.

• I'll post the results here when enough folks have completed it so that the results matter.

Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fingerprint history survey

The raw answers are here, just to show I'm not collecting email addresses: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro fingerprint history survey (Responses). Once there are enough responses, I will aggregate them and make some meaningful statistics out of them, and report them here.

An example of what the design of the survey looks like:

MOD ACTION:

Thread closed at the request of the OP.