Google Keyboard Settings

Search This thread

hajabooja

Nov 23, 2007
Alright, this seems really pathetic, but I've been using Swiftkey for the past few years. I decided to give the Google Keyboard a shot tonight just for the hell of it. I have a couple questions because a lot has changed since I've used it.

1: What's the difference in having the "Spell Checker" within the input setting on or off? Google Keyboard still seems to predict what you're trying to type.

2: I can't seem to enable the cloud sync for my predictions. I have a personal Google account and a business Google account syncing. My main account is the personal account, but the option to enable the cloud sync is greyed out. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: tjs62

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, this seems really pathetic, but I've been using Swiftkey for the past few years. I decided to give the Google Keyboard a shot tonight just for the hell of it. I have a couple questions because a lot has changed since I've used it.

1: What's the difference in having the "Spell Checker" within the input setting on or off? Google Keyboard still seems to predict what you're trying to type.

2: I can't seem to enable the cloud sync for my predictions. I have a personal Google account and a business Google account syncing. My main account is the personal account, but the option to enable the cloud sync is greyed out. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone