• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Google latest update causing FC on mi9t pro

Search This thread

kokoronikui

Feb 13, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have to uninstall the update to solve the FC issues on my mi9t pro. Anyone else has this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20210622_133036.jpg
    IMG_20210622_133036.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 26

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
I have to uninstall the update to solve the FC issues on my mi9t pro. Anyone else has this issue?
"Google latest update" - which app, maybe Google app or what?

Go to Settings, Apps, find that app and either Uninstall (if possible) or Uninstall updates

You can go to www.apkmirror.com, search for the same app and find, download and install an older version (they have history with all previous versions)

By the way, what is the problem, are you maybe on some custom ROM, etc

kokoronikui

Feb 13, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
"Google latest update" - which app, maybe Google app or what?

Go to Settings, Apps, find that app and either Uninstall (if possible) or Uninstall updates

You can go to www.apkmirror.com, search for the same app and find, download and install an older version (they have history with all previous versions)

By the way, what is the problem, are you maybe on some custom ROM, etc
Sorry. Forgot to mention it's the Google app itself. Anyway, just noticed it's affecting many users not just me according to the reviews from the play store