• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Google login

Search This thread

Stavhrak59

Sep 4, 2021
I change Filmfare and after that, i connect with google ,but it says: the account is not added to this smartphone... I ve made many logins,but nothing.. I created new gooogle account i have the same problem...in other diveces everything its ok...
What i can do?

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I assume the OP means "firmware" and is probably referring to the recent update.

I change Filmfare and after that, i connect with google ,but it says: the account is not added to this smartphone... I ve made many logins,but nothing.. I created new gooogle account i have the same problem...in other diveces everything its ok...
What i can do?
Which firmware do you have installed?
Was Google login working before the update?
If so, why do you have to log in again? Did you factory reset?

A couple of things you can try:
* Clear cache and storage for Google Play Services and Google Services Framework (then reboot)
* Make sure you have the latest version of Google Play Services, which is 21.36.14. If not, download it from apkmirror here

Reactions: thirtythr33

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I assume the OP means "firmware" and is probably referring to the recent update.

What i can do?
    Which firmware do you have installed?
    Was Google login working before the update?
    If so, why do you have to log in again? Did you factory reset?

A couple of things you can try:
    * Clear cache and storage for Google Play Services and Google Services Framework (then reboot)
    * Make sure you have the latest version of Google Play Services, which is 21.36.14. If not, download it from apkmirror here