Google Logo 2015 Themed Bootlogo & Bootloader

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune
Google Logo 2015 Themed Bootloader

Special thanks to bitdomo for his imgdata tool .
Ofcourse lets take a minute to thank Adobe for Photoshop & Illustrator
and finally Google for their logo revamp

I've created a set of different bootlogos and a Google 2015 styled theme for bootloader . Hope you guys like it .

Steps for Installation :-

1. Download the zip you like
2. Copy the zip to your SDCard
3. Flash via Recovery
4. Enjoy !!!

Bootlogo Download Cheetsheet :

Special thanks to dekefake for the 4.zip complete black background

Beer is on you guys :)

Attachments

Last edited:

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
Last edited:

sjcali566

Jan 28, 2014
Arizona
Bootloader Animation

I flashed the new image on my nexus 5 but it froze. When I pick start system my screen goes blank and there's nothing but I can tell the power is on. The recovery mode option works.

Last edited:

mrmidnight

May 23, 2010
Stevensville, MT
Originally posted by: sjcali566

I flashed the new image on my nexus 5 but it froze. When I pick start system my screen goes blank and there's nothing but I can tell the power is on. The recovery mode option works.
Any luck getting the device to boot after flashing this?

Last edited:

urfase

Oct 31, 2010
Which partition do you flash this to? Boot or Recovery?

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Same issue. I flashed 5.zip.

urfase

Oct 31, 2010
Any luck getting the device to boot after flashing this?
The instructions in the first post are wrong. DON'T unzip the contents to you SD card. Copy the zip to your SD card and flash the zip. If you did unpack the zip and flashed the .img file over your boot partition then you will need to get the original boot .img and refresh it. Get the Nexus 5 factory image here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images?hl=en . Unzip it and then unzip the other file within until you get the "boot.img" file. Copy boot.img to your phone and flash it to fix your blackscreen on boot.

mrmidnight

May 23, 2010
Stevensville, MT
The instructions in the first post are wrong. DON'T unzip the contents to you SD card. Copy the zip to your SD card and flash the zip. If you did unpack the zip and flashed the .img file over your boot partition then you will need to get the original boot .img and refresh it. Get the Nexus 5 factory image here: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images?hl=en . Unzip it and then unzip the other file within until you get the "boot.img" file. Copy boot.img to your phone and flash it to fix your blackscreen on boot.
Thanks for the help, I opened a zip on my Mac, noticed that it was a regular flashable zip, so no issue there!

To the OP: Thanks for the work!