Google Music 2 apk - Ice Cream Sammich

Search This thread

cidica

Aug 9, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Try going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and clear data on the app itself it should work after that but right now this version like every other is giving me headaches with even allowing to connect to my Google account....

Khilbron

Oct 28, 2010
Brentwood, TN
I cannot even find where in this app to tell it to sync to my google account. On the market version of Music, you can press Menu -> Settings -> Google Account, this one just has Licenses, help and version listed.

ImaWinRAR

Sep 19, 2011
Chicago
Uninstalled, and installed apk straight up. Cleared data and synced under settings > accounts and its working great. Only thing is that there is no lock screen music settings.. :/

Vael

Dec 25, 2010
Spartanburg
Copy the apk manually to the
/system/app/ folder using root explorer. Make sure you uninstall the old music app and clear data first. Then syncing should work

even after i copy it to my /system/app/ folder reinstall, clear data, and sync it still wont sync to my account, ive tried this 3 times now and all it will show me is the single album loaded on my phone

Scratch that, randomly fixed itself after i gave up. Le sigh..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uninstall Music from the market first then install the apk. :D

I'm not having any luck with it syncing my music... I do have bad service and a bunch of music to sync.
    Someone let me know or once I get on wifi I will advise.

Download link

Source
    Copy the apk manually to the
    /system/app/ folder using root explorer. Make sure you uninstall the old music app and clear data first. Then syncing should work
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone