Google Now vs Siri, your opinion

Search This thread

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
I'm a serious Halo fan and an avid Windows Phone disliker. (The UI is ghastly) *sob* Microsoft, why u do dis?! :'(

Don't suppose anyone found a way to port Cortana to Android yet?

That would certainly be interesting. Cortana seems like a better and more user friendly version of siri at least in my opinion

From my CM11 S3

Jesse72

Sep 27, 2014
i have a windows phone but have used the three major os's recently, and while google now is the most helpful, cortana is the most like a real person, and siri comes last for being an all rounder, that isn't that great.

PS ShadowLea, i love the windows phone ui, even if the rest of the phone is still playing catch-up

hikeskool

Jan 22, 2007
Wife just got an iphone 6. Siri is trash. Google Now actually understands what you need to ask and can "translate" your phonetic and contextual mistakes and work through them. Siri just sits there with her finger up her nose. Siri was and remains a novelty.

oddtiki

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
I've tried both and, I like how you can actually speak to Siri like to a real person, you know you can say hello, goodbye etc. etc. And in Google Now such things are lacking. On the other hand I prefer Google Now.