Question Google Pay not Working on Xiaomi EU 21.6.9

Search This thread

Arya@04

Jun 15, 2021
I recently installed the Xiaomi EU rom on my MI 11X (aliothin) (POCO F3 globally, Redmi K40 in China). I didn't root my device and the device was also play protect certified. I downloaded Google Pay app from the playstore. I tried activating my bank account using UPI, but it couldn't detect my sim to activate. I also checked the permission and gave the relevant permissions like sms, contact, phone, location, but it still didn't work. I really like this ROM, but I need to be able to use google pay as well. Please help me :'(.

• Haha
Reactions: ineedroot69

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Report to Xiaomi.eu then.

Morak75

I recently installed the Xiaomi EU rom on my MI 11X (aliothin) (POCO F3 globally, Redmi K40 in China). I didn't root my device and the device was also play protect certified. I downloaded Google Pay app from the playstore. I tried activating my bank account using UPI, but it couldn't detect my sim to activate. I also checked the permission and gave the relevant permissions like sms, contact, phone, location, but it still didn't work. I really like this ROM, but I need to be able to use google pay as well. Please help me :'(.
Did you succeed to pay with xiaomi.eu?

fbirraque

Try to change Settings \ Connection & Sharing \ Secure Element Position => HCE
(*) Double check also if your Google Play is set to Payment Default at Contactless Payment

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.