Question Google Pay Rooted [SOLVED]

Search This thread

fillwithjoy1

Jul 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to bypass Google Pay root detection? I'm using universal safetynet fix by kdrag0n and the default Magisk denylist but I keep getting detected by Google Play Services. My device does meet basic integrity check but not device level or strong integrity check either. Can somebody help me with this
I have added GMS, Play Store and Wallet to DenyList
Device: Google Pixel 6 Pro

Last edited:

card13

Program launches with no issues for me.

* Installed SNF 2.4.0 (same module you had installed earlier).
* Make sure you expand the program in the Zgyist list and choose all parts of it.
* Force close the Google Play Apps (Store, Services, etc.) and clear the Cache.
* Reboot phone
Screenshot_20230321-190257.png

Reactions: zinkles

fillwithjoy1

Jul 13, 2022
Have you re-root the device?
Yes...
Program launches with no issues for me.

* Installed SNF 2.4.0 (same module you had installed earlier).
* Make sure you expand the program in the Zgyist list and choose all parts of it.
* Force close the Google Play Apps (Store, Services, etc.) and clear the Cache.
* Reboot phoneView attachment 5868963
Does it work for March TQ2? Because it ain't working for me

StanWiz

Oct 27, 2014
Try adding google wallet to the deny list.
btw - a device with an unlocked bootloader will never pass strong integrity.

edit - i see you've already added wallet.

card13

am i doing something wrong? I'm using the usnf modded by displax and cleared data for gms, google, play store, play protect and rebooted. Still cannot pass device level integrity and cannot use wallet as a result
Let's start here. How are you testing SafetyNet? I use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.safetynetchecker.
***EDIT***
Forgot to mention, make sure after you enable them in the Deny List, force stop any Google Play apps, clear cache on each one and reboot. Not all of those steps are necessary, but it covers the bases.

fillwithjoy1

Jul 13, 2022
Let's start here. How are you testing SafetyNet? I use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.safetynetchecker.
***EDIT***
Forgot to mention, make sure after you enable them in the Deny List, force stop any Google Play apps, clear cache on each one and reboot. Not all of those steps are necessary, but it covers the bases.
Cleared all Google apps. I'm testing SN by using the Play Integrity API Checker. In order for GPay to pass your device has to MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, which I'm not able to pass. I know I'm not using SafetyNet because Google has deprecated the SafetyNet so it's impossible for me to pass without it saying that it's out-of-date

Last edited:

fillwithjoy1

Jul 13, 2022
So just checked today and YES, I am able to pass DEVICE_INTEGRITY and Google Wallet is working! Turns out you need it to let it cook after resetting data and then you're good to go

Top Liked Posts